Chapter four.

OMFG, i finally updated! Im sorry people -___-' School is taking the piss really.. And, guess what!? I got a  BETA invite from Bethesda itself, being asked to participate in the game and test it. Jesus! You can't imagine how excited I am. Skyrim forever. <3 

Ahem, anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ Picture of Jayden on the side~

And of course, don't forget to comment and vote, duhh~ 

Thank you everyone. 

Chapter four. |Words do not hurt me.|

Aaron’s POV

    After having a good night’s sleep I woke up in the morning feeling refreshed. Glancing at the clock on my side on the nightstand I ignored it the first time before my gaze snapped at it again. 5:30 it said. Woah. I slept for 5 hours yet im feeling so alive.. I guess it’s probably because I am finally free from that cage, right?

    I quickly kicked off the covers and slipped my feet in my warm and fluffy slippers. Man, this room was so warm and welcoming.. My body froze when a thought entered my mind quite suddenly. I had to make breakfast for my five masters and two slaves. If I were to do that, I would have to hurry up. With a loud grunt I finally hurried to the closet and opened it wide, looking through all the clothes.

     All the shirts were a little too baggy for my liking, some even reaching my thighs. I was surprised that there wasn’t some kind of leather kinky costumes in here. That’s how they would dress us up in the market. Then again, I guess it was because they wanted to show our  “qualities”.

    I ended up putting on a simple white t-shirt with a black and white clown head on it. God damn, this closet had nothing else but tight, skinny jeans. I could already feel my legs suffocating. I put them on anyway and did not bother with shoes, but I put on some light blue socks. I like my feet to be warm~

    Finally coming out from the room, I came face to face with a sight that instantly caused me to burst out laughing. Dominic was standing there with a grumpy face, wearing a pink dress that reached down to his knees with tons of laces. It would be a dress you’d see on a girl during the 18th century probably. He was even wearing stockings and girly shoes!

    I watched his face grow even further grumpy once he heard my laugh and he began taking some quite threatening steps towards me. “Do you really think it’s funny?” I experienced a moment of hesitation there. Would he punch me?.. But then again, if he did, he would get in trouble with our masters, so huh! Bitch can suck it.

   “Yes.” I replied briefly, looking at him straight in the eye. After a moment of looking down at me silently, he smiled brightly at me and let out a soft chuckle. Woa, what.. Wasn’t he angry just a moment ago?

   “I think we got off at a bad start.. We shouldn’t be opponents now.. We both belong to the human race, if anything, we should stick together.” His words took a while to sink in but I finally saw reason in them. He couldn’t be that bad, right? He was quite muscular for a slave though. I guess that’s why he was the top selling slave in the market.

   “Sure…” My voice came out soft and I flinched back once I saw him extend his hand. I thought he was going to hit me but instead, he offered it to me. I exhaled heavily in relief and reached my arm out to shake his, giving him a light smile.

“Friends?” He said briefly.

I have no idea why but it made me smile. Maybe, just maybe I could be friends with him. He didn’t look so bad after all. Besides, he was human and we were both slaves. We had lots of things in common.