Chapter two.

Okay, chapter number two is out~ Ahem.. I dont expect getting lots of reads and votes already but on chapter three i will pause till i reach 15 votes! I will have the chapters ready and once i reach my goal, i'll publish them! For now, enjoy the chapter~ By the way, the song on the side is the one i was listening to while writing this~ 

Chapter 2. |The day my freedom will be bought.|

-13 years later-

_Aaron's POV_

            I forced my eyes open at a continuous annoying sound, as if something made out of metal was being hit. Over the years I had grown used to be woken up by annoying sounds. Them varying from things being smashed and broken to desperate screams of pain and horror of people. With a small grunt I rubbed my  eyes and stood on my knees.

               I slowly reached my arms out and touched the cold bars of my cage, leaning closer to them carelessly but the collar around my neck yanked me back. Tsk. I always seemed to forget about the collar. Now, what was going on? Was it lunch time already? Why would I be woken up so violently? I looked out the small window in the far end of the room, waiting for a moment till my eyes would adjust to the lighting.

             It already seemed to be evening, judging from how dark the sky looked. But even so, there were times the sky would trick us. Lots were the times darkness was spread out along the streets but it was actually day. That's how Sillian actually worked. There was no pattern in day or night, not like earth. For two human days, here it was bright, sunny and whatever would be classed as morning and noon hours and then for three whole days, darkness would rule the grounds. The days seemed to go by differently. No 24 hour pattern. They always seemed to count 16 hours a day instead of 24. But all that mattered little to me.

             Finally, after some time, a tall man reached my cage and looked down at me coldly. It was a man that looked like the one who had taken me from home 13 years ago. I've come to realise they werent quite aliens as we called them. These creatures with the grey skin were more of.. Dark elves. Sharp ears, black eyes, really tall and muscular.

        They were what you'd call a nightmare. They had no human fingers. Or teeth. All their teeth were sharp and had two or three rows depending on their age.. Like a shark's teeth. Most of them looked pretty much the same. Black hair, grey skin and black eyes, they looked like death himself. It was hard to identify or tell who is who between them.

           He violently tapped the bars of my cage  as if telling me to wake up. My daydreaming suddenly paused as I turned to look at the man but averted my gaze quickly. I was not allowed to look at anyone around here really. This has been happening for the last 13 years on a daily basis and I still havent grown used to it though. Being woken up by "people" who are in bad moods.

             I took a moment to look around, spotting tons of other humans; them being in cages as well. Huh. Of course they'd be in cages. I've never met a human that was ever allowed to have free will or live on his own house, without anyone telling him what to do. 

        Truth is, we are parts of human trafficking. We were taken from our homes on earth and brought here to be sold as slaves. Of course, we had to go through some training, therefore, we wouldnt be sold till we had reached the age of 18. So harsh this training was.. The reason we were only sold when we reached 18 was not only because we had to undergo training but because there where rules here as well. Huh. Rules, right.

         Once we were taken, we had to stay in the hospital for some days to be used as objects before they'd finally messure our strength, height, weight, take our blood to see our stats, stick different things on our bodies and make us go through tiring tests; them not only being running but of how much we could endure pain. I still remember how the whip felt on my back, how my body jolted when they electrocuted me, how i screamed out in pain when they marked my body with hot iron.