Scholarships, Don't Make You Elite, Just Makes You Go To An Elite School

AN: Update! Guys, you have to read if you want me to continue!

...

"So I forgot your name?"

Jake asks with a devilish smirk.

"Um, Rebecca Paige. I forgot your name too?" Rebecca nervously squeaks out.

"Shy, aren't you? It's Jake King."

"King? Your last name is King? That's so cool! I wish I had that as my last name!"

"I guess we both hope you have that as your last name." Jake flirts.

Rebecca, being the innocent nerd she was agreed with a smile.

"When is first period starting?"

Jake (before answering) walked behind her, too close for her liking and put his chin on her shoulder before whispering,

"When I say it does."

Rebecca took a step forward to get away from Jake.

"No really, when does it start? I need to get to my english class."

"I have english class too. It starts in 2 minutes."

Jake said in a voice that is described as...calm or cool, maybe the oppisite of Rebeeca voice is 3, 2 ,1-

"WHAT? WHY? I HAVE TO RUN, BYE!"

With that, Rebecca raced out of the dorms and to who knows where.

Jake being the boy whose very slow with words finally answered with a

"See ya Becky."

...

Jake was in his bed listening to his ipod when Rebecca walked in completely red and looked pissed.

"Hey babe how was your english class?"

Rebecca wasn't really showing any emotion because she was already red then anyone could possibly get.

"Don't call me babe, it's a name that boys call girls when in a relationship that involves things that friends do not do and also it makes the girl very uncomfortable because of the human brain and how it reacts to actions like-"

"Stop with the shit that I have no idea what your talking about. So how was english class?"

"I DIDN'T GET TO ENGLISH CLASS! TWO MINUTES JAKE! BESIDES, I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE MY CLASSES WERE! THEN I FOUND TRAVIS JAMES WHO HELPED ME FIND THE CLASS BUT IT ALREADY ENDED! I FELT GULITY, TOLD THE PRINCPAL AND HE WAS NICE AND GAVE ME THE DAY OFF AND TOMORROW HIS GOING TO GET A TOUR GUIDE TO SHOW ME AROUND!"

All Jake heard was- Travis James helped her out.

"Travis James? That nerd on a scholarship? Seriously, his on a scholarship-"

"I'M ON A SCHOLARSHIP!"

"Really? Well you're a hot girl so it doesn't matter."

"Excuse me? I'm hot?"

"Yeah! Just don't hang out with Travis ok?"

"No, his my only friend here!"

"How about me?" Jake put on a fake pout and Rebecca blushed a semi dark red.

"Yeah... I'm going to take a shower ok?"

"It's over there."

Jake pointed to a room on the left and Rebecca grabbed some clothes before heading off to the shower.

...

Rebecca came out of the shower in a long-sleeved shirt and shorts that went to her knees.

"Woh!"

Jake screamed as he checked her out.

"What?" Rebecca yelled still irriated by his shocking comment about telling her not to hang out with Travis. Just because his on a scholarship, how low can Jake get?

"You're not like most girls when it comes to fashion are you?"

"No, I'm not a slut if that's what you're saying."

"Nah, it's not that but it's summer so... where's the short shorts and see through-singlet?"

"I SAID I'M NOT A SLUT! By the way why weren't you at class today?"

"I skipped because I was tired but then hung out with my mates."

"Mates? Who?"

"You'll meet them tomorrow. By the way nice pink bra. So you're about a cup c? I slept with a girl who was cup c so I would know."

Rebecca looked down to her breast in horror as her shirt was see--through.

"EEP!"

"Hey sweetie, no need to be a killer to the male eye."

"What?"

"Sorry I'm trying to act smart like you usually do."

"You're failing, bad."

"Yeah will-"

Jake took a step to Rebecca so their chests were inches apart.

"You look sexy. Keep the shirt. Cup c? Impressive."

"YOU'RE A PERVERT! But I'll keep the shirt because It cost a lot of money."

"Fine by me if I'm a dick. Because I have one."

"Too much info-"

"How is that too much infomation? You think I have a pussy?"

"That's offensive to call a woman's private part pussy!"

Rebecca paused for a moment before screaming a second time,

"JUST SHUT UP! I THOUGHT YOU WERE NICE AT FIRST, BUT NOW YOU'RE SOME BADBOY WOMANIZER THAT IS SO OFFENSIVE TO WOMEN!"

"No. I'm some badboy womanizer, that's your roommate!"

"I DON'T CARE!"

Rebecca pushed Jake away from her before running to her bed and covering the giant soft blanket over her small body.

"Good night Jake."

"Night Sweetie."

AN: VOTE AND COMMENT!