Chapter 16

*Warning* contains sexual content, if you do not feel comfortable reading it than please do skip over it, I am in no way making you read it.

Jade's P.O.V

"Baby do you want to just head straight up to our room?"  Ashton asked me as we stepped into the familiar living room.

"Yeah that sounds good, I'm falling asleep as we speak" I murmered choking out a strangled laugh, some nightmares I could handle, but the on I had last night was just to much, it's been so long since I have been this tired.

"Um Jade? yeah the stairs are that way" Ashton chuckled pointing in the opposite direction. I blushed slightly and turned around a little to quickly, I felt the whole room spin and tip to the side, just as I was about to brace myself for the fall I felt strong arms wrap around me.

"What would you do without me babe" Ashton chuckled rolling his eyes, I expected him to help me stand back up on my feet but instead he lifted me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs. I nestled myself further into his body, listening to his comforting heartbeat. I felt my eyelids grow heavy, the time between blinks drawing out longer and longer and I let the rhythmic beating put me to sleep.

"Jade?, baby wake up" I felt Ashton shake me gently, awakening me from a dreamless slumber.

"Mmm what time is it" I murmered blinking the sleep out of my eyes letting them adjust to the dark room around me.

"It's midnight love, you haven't eaten anything for a while so I made you some vegemite toast" He informed me, setting a plate of delish toast in front of me. He was so sweet thinking of me like this, but I guess this is what he's like, always has been, always will be.

"Thank you for that Ashton, it was very thoughtful of you"

"Is there anything else you want sweetie?" He asked, his eyes looking over me making sure I looked alright.

"Well there is this one thing..." I blushed dropping my head down so he couldn't look into my eyes.

"Anything baby, what is it?" He asked placing his hand under my chin to lift it up so he could look into my eyes again.

"I want you Ashton..." I whispered barely loud enough for him to hear. I dropped my gaze again to embarressed to look him straight in the eyes.

"Say that again Jade" He replied huskily.

"I said I want you Ashton" I repeated, this time an unknown confidence filled my voice.

*Sexual content*

"You know we don't have to do this, I will wait forever if I have to"

"I want to Ashton, this is what I really want" My voice came out stronger than I thought it would, I didn't feel ashamed to be saying this to him. This is the man I will marry some day, he is the one that knows me best, he would never hurt me. He's the one I want to lose my virginity to. But it's hardly losing it isn't it? I know exactly who I'm giving it to.

His eyes still held uncertainty, mine however were completely full of lust. I found my fingers tracing his jaw line, softly running over his lips and cheeks. My lips suddenly replaced my fingers and I trialed soft kisses all over his skin and finally coming to rest on his lips.

I kissed him with passion that I didn't even know I had, his lips quickly became as eager as mine, suddenly taking control Ashton laid me back on the bed and positioned himself on top of me, trailing soft kisses along my jaw line and gently nibbling at the base of ear making me let out a moan of pleasure. My face flushed red momentarily but I soon forgot about it when I felt his fingers trailing along the hem of my shirt.