Chapter 10

Jade’s P.O.V

He loves me… He loves me? Wait what?  I don’t understand how is this possible? That whole scene tonight was actually true. He kissed me, because he loves me? But where am I? This wasn’t my bed; this was… a hospital bed? My heart sank to my feet as I realized what had happened, the guy and the pub he had tried to rape me and then…The car! I ran out on the road and… It hit me; I was hit by a freaking car.

I felt sick, oh god I’m going to throw up and I can’t move at all I thought. Jade get a hold of yourself just open your eyes, your perfectly fine. Slowly light started to flood my eyes as I pried them open, it felt like I had weights attached to my eye lids. My eyes adjusted to the room very sluggishly and I was getting worried it would stay like this. Finally the room became clear to me, an overhead light was shining right down into my eyes and it was starting to irritate me.

My mouth opened and closed as I tried to force out words but I couldn’t conjure up the noises need. Frustrated I tried again, this time I manage to let out a choked sound.
“Babe, oh baby, it’s OK, I’m here everything’s OK, try not to move you have suffered a few broken ribs” Ashton soothed me, his hands running through my hair and his fingertips tracing over my face, everywhere he touched a little spark of electricity shot into me.
“A-Ashton, please turn off t-the l-light” I stumbled finally finding the strength to push out the words, seeing his face assured me everything was alright, I was OK. He smirked at me and walked around to the side of the bed and switched off the extra light leaving only the main light on and walking over to the large window showing off a beautifully lit garden with roses and other colourful flowers, a huge fountain show cases in the middle and little paths leading around to the park benches.

“I-I thought you were dead!” He explained, his back facing me, I could faintly see from the reflection of the mirror tears running down his face, he had obviously been crying for quite some time.
“The doctors, they wouldn’t tell me anything until I got here, I was so worried, why did you run out on me, I wanted to fix it, why didn’t you let me explain” He whimpered, turning around to face me, his eyes filled with sorrow, I could tell he was heartbroken.

“I’m sorry!” I screamed, well if you could call it a scream, my throat was still dry and hoarse. “I didn’t mean for any of this to happen, I’m so stupid to have run off! The man, he was going to rape me, his hands were all over me, I was so scared but I couldn’t do anything, I just stood there like the idiot I am” I had ruined everything, this is all my fault I overreacted and now look what happened, I’m in the freaking hospital and Ashton was heartbroken. I just continued to mutter “I’m sorry” over and over tears running down my face in a steady stream.

“No, no it’s not your fault, please stop crying, I love you OK, that’s the problem, the girl that I am in love with almost died and had her virginity stolen from some stupid asshole, I am the one that is meant to be with you forever, I want to wake up to your beautiful face every single day for the rest of my life, I want to be the one to make you happy when your upset, Jade.. I LOVE YOU!" He admitted to me, the words I have been wanting to hear finally left his beautiful mouth and I couldn't be more happy or excited, it would have been easier if had told me earlier that night so I wouldn't have to be stuck in the hospital, I mean the garden is beautiful but it wasn't exactly the most romantic of places for it to happen.

My face must hve shown a lot of joy because his arms were pulling me into an awkward hug.
"I love you to baby boy, always have always will, I was upset earlier on because I thought you were using me, just for fun and I couldn't handle the thought that you might just leave me for someone else" I explained my eyes filling with tears once again, I couldn't remember ever crying so much, although this time the tears were tears of joy. He's finally all mine, I can officially call Ashton mine.