Twelve! Catching Feelings

"I tried to keep us together; but you were too busy keeping secrets"..- JaSha

|Dominic|

"Man, what the hell is going on!" I yelled to the niggas sitting around as I walked into the spot. I was having a good ass day before I got the call about the Micky D's. I had a cool ass little get together for some plugs from London who had came into town, and nothing happened besides Trish's goofy ass running into my staff.

She laughed about that shit the whole night, while she was up under Dre. Jayla put my maid service staff out too, jealous ass.Those two were cool as hell and I planned on getting to know Jayla fine ass a lot better.

"Aye son let these niggas finish cleaning up.." my dad said calmly walking through the double doors to the kitchen.

"Finish? These muh'fuckas ain't doin' shit."I yelled. Still everybody remained silent.

I pulled out my Magnum and aimed it at the nigga sitting on a bar stool and playing the game.

"Get y'all asses up NOW!" I said calmly, taking the safety off of the pistol. Everybody started cleaning immediately. I put my gun up and kicked the chair.

Niggas' ain't shit.

I'm trying to feed your family and put you on, and ungrateful niggas take that shit for granted. I try and control my anger, but people play to much. This industry is pure business. Pleasure has to be put on to the back burner sometimes. This isn't the most legal way to make money, but I'm good at it, and I'm stacking more paper than Warren Buffet on a good day.

I looked around at all of the stuff on the ground. In our game, you can't report robberies. Shit, you can't even call an ambulance. This was shit we just had to handle ourselves. You can't call the law to report something illegal took place at your illegal place of business.

I shook my head as I walked into the back offices. I looked around the large space and sighed. The wall safe was cool. Not to much damage was really made either.

"What in the cool hell.." I turned around to see Adrian stroll in with his phone to his ear.

I sighed again. "I know nigga, how the hell is the real question." I said sitting on the desk.

He put his phone away, kicking through papers and what ever else was smashed or broken on to the floor.

"Man, where the fuck is Pops man? Who the fuck even know about this place yo." He semi yelled, kicking through stuff as his hand swiped down his face.

"Does it look like I can answer that right now?" I sighed. "I checked everything over bro. They got a couple stacks and some work , but nothing major. This was some kids, but they had to be workin' for somebody cause don't nobody come at us like this man." I said.

Before Dre got the chance to reply to my accusations, our dad walked in, a smirk recognizable on his face.

He strolled in dressed down in a sweatshirt. He wasn't too shaken up about what was obviously going on around him.

He was pissing me off actually.

I was still seated on the edge of the desk, hands in my lap, head cocked to the side.

"Aye man, what the fuck is up with you? You do realize somebody is out for us right, that somebody had the balls to crash one of our establishments? You walkin' in here cheesin' and shit like you just reached 300 friends on MySpace or something is making me shitty." I sighed starring at him

He finally looked up, as if he was just realizing I was even in the room.

"How you meet lil mama who was at your crib last night my nigga?" he asked. I was confused, but wouldn't show it.

"Are you serious.." I laughed sarcastically. "What the fuck you got to say to me man?! I don't have time to play for real.." I said standing up and pulling my phone from my pocket.

"You right.." He said smirking at me and Dre. I was confused as hell.

He looked me dead in the eye and spoke "I fucked yo chick. Now before you get all defensive, I hit it first. She was screaming Papi and everything. Shit, they need to make a song about..."

My fist connected with his jaw before he finished his sentence. I looked down at him and rubbed my knuckles, breathing hard. I was fired up. It wasn't the fact that he had hit Jayla, I was salty about that for sure, but the fact that he knew I was feeling her and decided to tell me this shit rude as fuck. And with a fucking grin on his face..

Before I knew it, I fell to the ground. Pops was on top of me, two piecing my face. This niggas left hook was immaculate.

Ten seconds in, he was out of breath, old ass, so I lifted off of the ground slightly and rocked the shit out of him. This is what he wanted or he wouldn't have came in here with this shit. He fell onto his back, blood was running out of his mouth. I stood up and began throwing heavier punches to his body instead of his mouth.

He tried slugging me a few times, but I dodged his punches quickly. I delivered punch after punch all over his body, mainly his rib cage, hoping to make his ass tired even faster. After a minute, I quit and stood all the way up. I looked over at Adrian who had his phone out, standing at the door.

"Aww shit.." He said realizing we were done and I was now watching him.

"Ayy, ayy all y'all muh'fuckas back to work. This ain't no peep show at Chip & Dale's." He had put his phone away and was pretending the crew was crowded around the door.

"Dre..shut the fuck up." I winced. It hurt to talk. I touched my jaw, feeling the light swelling which would most likely go down in a couple hours. I walked around my semi- unconscious dad, leaving him where he was. Before I made it to the threshold, he spoke.

"Damn, you beat my ass cause I fucked yo bitch though.." he said rolling over and spitting his crimson colored blood on to my floors.

"She ain't no bitch my nigga, you took that title when you came in here bragging about fucking yo oldest son's girl...bitch" And with that, I walked out.

A thousand emotions were running wild on the inside while I carefully headed out the door to my Audi.

I was Mad. Who the fuck has to go through this shit?

Sad. My own dad said some foul shit like this to me like I was his enemy on the streets or something.

Hungry. A nigga ain't ate all day.

I was already in my whip, Tity Boi blasting through my speakers, and as soon as that thought came to me, my phone vibrated for the millionth time. I reached into my pocket and looked down at the screen, and saw a picture of Jay in the bathroom with my phone that she had taken last night. I didn't even smile though.

I knew better than to start falling for a broad. She ain't even say shit when she saw him. She is a light skin though. She probably had had too many hoes to even remember his face. I shook my head before opening her message from a little while ago and reading it over.

Then I smiled.

She wanted to meet up and talk about something. I'm guessing she did have a conscience.

I hit her back up and headed towards my newest spot downtown. As soon as I parked in the back of the restaurant, workers were outside my car reporting what they knew saw and finished over the course of the morning.

"Ayy boss man.." My nigga Tai ran over to me with a swisher behind his ear.

"Wassup my nigga, fuck I tell you about smoking that shit outside my restaurant kid?" I said.

He smirked "I wasn't even smoking dog, chill out, I'm trying to quit." he said pulling out a cigarette. I shook my head, duck ass niggas ain't have too much sense.

"Whatever, fuck you got fa me." I said leaning against the hood of my car.

"You ain't gone like this shit, we found the muh'fucka boss, nigga good as dead once you send out the hit. Two squads from on Peachtree following his ass now, we really just waitin' on you.." he said handing me his phone.

I sighed..