Seven! Meet Adrian

.."Chin Up kid; They'd kill to see you fall" -Drake

| Dre (Adrian) |

"Wake up Hoe. Its goin' on noon. You overstayed yo welcome." I yelled to the light skinned broad under the covers in my bed.

Ahhh. Another Tuesday.

I grabbed an already rolled blunt from my night stand and lit it as the broad grabbed her clothes and made her way down the stairs to leave.

Let's get to business, I want y'all to know the truth about me because the streets are full of snakes. The niggas you eat with can quickly turn into the niggas plotting your downfall.

Anyways, 6'4 cause my daddy was a giant.

Chocolate like that nigga Taye Diggs.

My pops use to hate how moms swooned over that nigga.

She would always tell me when her and my aunt Tamika were joking...

"Don't worry baby, We know Taye is yo real daddy. He gone come get us when Tamika quit holdin' us hostage." I laugh and shake my head at the memory. Taye Diggs though?

The infamous Marnesha was my momma and I loved her with everything in me. Next, I'm only 22. No kids, so no baby mama's .

I bench 240 cause these streets ain't a game and you gotta have hands to survive.

My face is real chiseled like Morris Chestnut.

I have one dimple and both of my ears are pierced. Its not gangster I know.

I got it Sophomore year cause Chris Brown was making us dark skinned brothers look bad!

I love Women.

Hoes especially cause they easy.

Don't get me wrong though. I legit want to settle down.....

Just not yet.

I'm young. I got time. Like today. last night was just a plain Monday night, but I was partying like it was the first Friday of the month. Once again, I'm young. Not dumb.

I like to have fun. I'm not going to waste my 20's trying to get into a pattern of typical life in America nowadays.

Sorry white folks. I like 'Loud' too much to work on the right side of the law.

Now career wise...

My brother D and I aren't trap stars, but Never underestimate our hustle.

We aren't doing this to survive cause we are far from stupid. 9 to 5 jobs just aren't for everyone .

I guess you can say hustling is in some people's blood. Our pops was legit one of the biggest handlers in the state.

I honestly doubt Pops could have been a country wide dealer, distributing all over the states. That shit just doesn't seem forreal to me. I've yet to hear off any huge dealers like that. I guess after Scarface, the big dealers decided to keep their shit on the low.

Pops was born in BK, New York. Moved to Nap at 16, and dropped his church boy ways when my grandpops kicked him out. He found out my dad was trapping, and wasn't having it. Pops didn't care after that, and took being put out as an opportunity to start making a name for himself. He got real big, real fast.

Went to Pike High School. He quit that though when he got put out. He had already met moms there and she was a freshmen. They had been dating and he told us he was actually in love with her. At 17, with the signature and acceptance of her great-grandmother since she was left in her care because of her mothers death when she was just 13, they were married. I was told this was one of the most exquisite weddings of the 90's and they were only kids.

15 months later. We were here.

I don't regret our childhood. Everything still turned out pretty damn good in my opinion. I put out my blunt and laid it in the ashtray by my bed. I grabbed my universal remote, pressed a couple buttons and the projector at the front of my bed slid up the wall. A second later, the flat screen attached to my bed slid back down to its place as well.

I threw the remote on the black leather couch across the room and got up. I took the sheets off of my bed and threw them in a basket. I fixed my covers just enough to look tidy. My auntie Tameka would kill me if she saw my bed looking crazy. Grown or not, her fist do all the talking for that short ass woman.

I grabbed my phone and attached it to my speakers. Sage the Gemini's 'Don't You' blared throughout the bathroom as I slipped into the shower. 20 minutes later, I was in front of my gold centered 7 ft mirror. I put on an all white Versace shirt and some Levi's. I put in my 2k gold studs and 24k gold Cartier watch. I finished my simple outfit with some Apollo Axe and headed out of my bedroom. I stopped in the middle of the doorway and turned back around to grab the basket with my sheets. I threw the basket to the housekeeper and flashed a smile.

"Sasha, what the hell is you doin' here. I swear if you don't go home, I'm calling Mike, and having him come get you". I spoke jokingly. " Boy be quiet. i was just finishing up these clothes before I left for the week" She smiled.

Sasha was a friend of a friend who almost lost her cleaning business. I helped her and her family out and she and a couple others from her company head over a couple times a week. She was pretty just cuffed. Ole dude was nice though, and they were cool peoples' with regular lives.

I headed out the garage door and hopped in my silver Audi A8. my phone rang and I turned Frank Ski's corny ass down from my radio.

"My nigga, Wassup.." my brother D sang over the phone. " Wassup man, yo I hit up that shorty from QT about your party tonight, cool?" I told him already knowing the answer. "Yeah put em on VIP" he spoke calmly as usual.

"Alright my nigga, Imma meet you at 'Micky D's" in an hour" I said ending the conversation. Micky D's was an actual McDonald's, just no longer running. We had it as a inconspicuous spot for trapping.

I turned V103 back up and bumped Travis Porters "College Girl" as I prepared for my day.

.............................................................................................................................................

As I pulled up to a spot out East my phone rung again. I turned off the engine as I saw 'Pops' flash across the screen. It was what..10 am.?

"Yo" I spoke. "Wassup my nigga?" my father spoke. I smirked. He was as young as us and had the same relaxed tone as D.

"Out South, Wassup pops" I responded locking the Audi. "I think I'm in love son..lil broad put me out the crib this morning. No shower or nothin', clothes in hand. She did me like I would've done her bruh" he spoke. I could tell he was smirking.

I was shocked at this funny shit. "Yeah, that's the one for you man". I laughed unlocking the doors. "Aye hit me back, me and D a slide through before our meeting with the Cubans before his party". We said our goodbyes, and business commenced...