Chapter 56

The loud alarm clock sounds extremely loud this morning when it rings at 10 in the morning. I groan extra loud as well, feeling my head pounding.

"Shit" my favorite Aussie mumbles from next to me. He turns off the alarm and groans as well. I am afraid to open my eyes, as I will be blinded by the sun light coming through the curtains.

"Good morning, schat. Fuck, don't even know how to pronounce that" Daniel mumbles, making me laugh. I slowly open my eyes, meeting Daniel's brown ones.

"What?" I just ask.

"Max tried to teach me that word, it means babe in Dutch" Daniel explains. I smile at him, loving how much effort he puts in us.

"And you remember that after such a night?" I ask, moving closer to him. Daniel opens his arms for me to cuddle. I press my face against his chest, sighing as I feel Daniel's heartbeat softly.

"Yeah, I wanted to call you something new, thought it was nice to use Max's word"

"Maybe you should use words you can actually pronounce" I say while giggling. Daniel chuckles as well.

"My back hurts like crazy, like burning" Daniel says, frowning. I push him onto his stomach to check his back. My eyes widen as I see red streams all over his back, caused by my nails.

"Yeah, I may have caused that" I say, as Daniel rolls back onto his side. He frowns, before he starts smirking.

"Does it have something to do with our activities from yesterday? And I'm not talking about me racing or us dancing" Daniel says, the smirk still bright on his face. I giggle and nod.

"Yep, sorry babe" I simply say.

"Don't worry about it. I'm 80% sure that I bruised your hips and thighs, so" I frown and pull off the covers of my body. I am wearing a shirt from Daniel and my panties. I pull up the shirt slightly and see the blue and purple spots on my hips.

"Wow, we're a good team" I mumble, causing Daniel to laugh.  He pulls me close to him again, kissing my head.

"I'm lucky to have you with me. Seriously, Sien. You make me so happy" I get a smile on my face when he says that. I love that he randomly tells me these kind of things.

"That's good, because you make me happy as well. I don't think I've ever been this happy" Daniel kisses my head again.

"But I do believe we have a plane to catch" I mumble. Daniel groans softly and rolls away from me.

"We should get ready then" Daniel says as he stands up. He sighs but doesn't seem to be affected by the alcohol from last night.

"Dan?" he turns back around and frown at me when I'm still laying still.

"Could you get me some water and two painkillers?" Daniel smiles and nods, making his way over to our suitcase. He hands them to me and smiles.

"Is it bad or half bad?" Daniel asks as I take my painkillers. I sigh and shrug.

"I guess it could be worse, I just feel like shit" I mumble, trying to get out of bed. Daniel just walks away and turns on the shower in the bathroom. He comes back to me and lifts me up.

"Dan! What are you doing?" I shriek, making Daniel laugh.

"I'm taking care of you. You need to shower, that'll be the first thing making you feel better. Do you feel like eating or not?" Daniel asks, holding me in his arms before I've answered.

"I could eat" I mumble. Daniel smiles and puts me down. He helps me out of my clothes and I just stare at Daniel. He bites his lip softly, seeing me naked in front of him. He just lifts me up and puts me in the shower.