Chapter 54

Friday and Saturday went by quickly. And now, it's game time. This morning, Daniel literally jumped out of bed, put on some music and started getting ready, while I was still in bed. I watched him for a couple of minutes, before getting ready meself. It was amuzing to watch him.

We ate some breakfast, before Daniel went with Stuart to do some running done. I went with Joelle to the track, as Max was with Jake.

"What does your feeling say about today?" Joelle asks, while we make our way through the paddock.

"I don't know. Like the boys have said themselves, I think a lot will happen at the start and hopefully, both Bulls have a good one"

"Yeah. I just hope we can have some action between Max and Daniel. Max has had some bad starts and I want to see them racing against each other" I just nod, agreeing.

Before we want to walk into the garages, I see Evy standing there, biting her nails. I frowns as I walk towards her.

"Is everything alright, babe?" I ask her as I wave to Joelle. She walks into Max's side of the garage, while I look at Evy.

"I'm not sure. I have to make a decision and I don't know what to do" she says, while frowning herself. She looks like she can burst out in tears any moment.

"Do you want to tell me what it is?"

"Well, as Joelle is leaving next year, Red Bull has asked me to replace her, to become Max's PR for the 2017 season. But that means leaving Carlos and the Toro Rosso team behind. I won't see Carlos as much" my eyes widen.

"But babe, you'll see Carlos at the track, when there is not much to do. I'm sure Max won't mind you planning things at the same time so you can see Carlos. What did he say?"

"He told me to follow my heart. I really want to come to Red Bull, I just hate that I have to leave Carlos behind"

"I'm sure you two will manage. I love that Carlos said to follow your heart. Just do that and everything will be fine" Evy smiles at that, putting her arms around my neck.

"Besides, we'll see each other way often" I say, while hugging Evy back. She giggles, tightening her grip on me.

"I fucking love you" she mumbles, making me smile as well.

"You two are adorable" I hear my favorite Australian say. We pull apart and I look at Daniel, who is grinning at the two of us.

"Can I get a hug as well, or not?" he asks, making both of us laugh. I turn to him and hug him, but that lasts for about 2 seconds. I pull away and giggle.

"You stink" I say, making Daniel pout.

"I know, that's called running to the track" Daniel mumbles. I giggle while Stuart is standing behind Daniel, looking rather amused.

"Let's get you into the showers, Daniel" Stuart says, pulling him along. Daniel waves at Evy, before I turn to her.

"I'll let you get to work. I'll see you soon" Evy says. I nod and kiss her cheek, before walking into the garage of Daniel. Julia is already standing in the garage, talking to Simon. I walk over to them, smiling as they look at me.

"Hey Sien, how are you, love?" Julia asks me.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm great, very excited!" I nod along, while Simon is grinning.

"I'll make sure Daniel gives you two a good race" Simon says. We keep talking for a bit, until Daniel walks into the garage. His race suit is hanging on his hips, his water bottle in his hands. He walks over to us, but mainly to Simon.