Chapter 11

HI LOVELY FANS! I finished super fast. so here is part 11 (:

hope you like it

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT & VOTE & COMMENT!!

Emily and me wait by the car for Josh and Logan to get there butts out of the locker room. Adam already left for home after giving me a hot kiss on the lips and thanking me for the good luck kiss. We won so I knew Josh and Logan would be taking forever and partying hard tonight, which meant one thing: A BIG MESS TO CLEAN in the morning.

Emily is reading a book with a weird picture on the cover in the back seat while I am sitting on the hood of the car sleeping or pretending to sleep so I can avoid Emily talking about David or worse asking me about Adam. Every time I think of Adam my stomach starts hurting and I feel sick and not in the first love way. I am terrified that I made a huge mistake, but what am I suppose to do go to sweet Adam and say 'hey I know I told you I wanted to go out with you earlier but I lied. Also I think you are going to leave me or worse.' I sound ridiculous saying this in my head, so I will sound insecure and immature if I was to say this out loud. I want to tell Emily, but I know she will not believe me because she thinks I am just freaking out about almost being raped, which she would understand. I do not know what to do or who to tell something like this too. I think I need to talk to Taylor and Cody. Somehow, I feel like they might get this and they both like boys and have super healthy relationship. They are like a newly married, sweet and hot for each other.

I feel a familiar warm hand grasp me by the waist and I wrap my arms around there neck as they put me in the back seat. As we walk to the door they whisper into my ears, "you know if you wanted me to hold you, you didn't have to fake sleep all you had to do was ask." I roll me eyes even though they are shut. As Logan places me onto the seat he whispers Crossie into my ear bringing a huge smile to my face. I open my eyes a smile still visible on my face and see that Emily is looking at me with a questioning face. Just as I am about to give her a what the fish are you looking at face I realize I am grinning like an idiot because Logan called my Crossie and mentioning this would mean I have to tell her about our movie night and a whole mess of other details I would rather not bring up. So I just nod my head and look forward and say," great job guys. You guys where amazing. When the referees where discussing whether that last touchdown was really I nearly died of a stroke."

"Yeah me too. I was about ready to pass out if they said it wasn't a touchdown." Josh says smiling hugely with relief. Logan on the other hand looks at me as if he cannot believe I know what a touchdown is. I mean I may not rape football but I do understand the game and actually like watching it. I was raised by Josh and him.

"Dude this party is going to be epic." Just as the words leave Josh's lips Emily jumps up.

"Em you are so lame. Calm yourself."

"Me? You are the one who made out with Adam for like ten hours straight in front of everyone and there mom." Must that be the topic every person wants to talk about?

"uhh....well you don't like eating frozen yogurt."

"well you like eating chocolate with cheese puffs."

"hey don't judge til you have tried it whore."

"whatever slut and fyi I have tried it." She says smiling hugely. I smile too showing all my pearly whites.