Akatsuki And Their Cherry Blossom8

Gaara was a little embarrassed and looked back out the window and said, "Not really I just wanted to talk to you and see if you are okay because I was worried about you." Gaara got even more embarrassed and started to blush a little.

Sakura was surprised at what Gaara said and embarrassed. "Oh, well I'm fine you don't have to worry honestly."

"GAARA!"

Both Gaara and Sakura were surprised at the sudden call and looked at the door as it burst open.

"What's wrong Temari?" Gaara asked wondering why she was yelling his name and running like her life depended on it.

"The Sound village saw some Akatsuki and 10 people died." Temari said at of breath.

Both Gaara and Sakura looked at each other with total and utter shock on their faces.

----

The group got to the Sound village and waited there for a week until they were told that they can go home because they could handle it.

"I hope that they will be alright." Ino said running by Sakura in the trees.

"They will and if anything happens then we will go back and help them." Sakura said running in the trees back to Konoha.

The group made it back to Kohana and was happy that they made it back in one peace. Kakashi and Asuma both told the Genin ninjas to go home bath, rest and relax, they went to Tsunade to report what happened on their mission.

----

"Man I'm so tired!" Sakura said to herself flapping herself on her bed.

Sakura just got out of the bath and was ready for sleep to take her, but instead of sleep Naruto came and was banging on her door yelling, "Sakura are you awake?!"

Sakura got up and opened her door, "What do you want Naruto?" Sakura said looking at Naruto hoping he would hurry his little visit up so she could sleep.

"I came to get you." Naruto said with a big grin on his face. When Sakura didn't say anything Naruto then said, "The lot of us was going to go out for a victory dinner." Naruto said hoping Sakura was going to say yes and not put up a fight.

"Let me get my shoes and jacket on." Sakura said walking into her house.

----

"She was really strong to my amazement." Sasori said kneeling before his leader.

"Who is she?" the Leader said looked down at his subordinate.

"I'm not sure but I do know she is a Hidden Leaf ninja." Sasori said still kneeling.