Next Chapter

I forgot Wat chapter this is but yeah so enjoy LEAVE COMMENTS

RayRay POV: So its February and Nique and I are chillin. Here's wat happened so far. Scooter and Bahja doing great. Nique and Bahja loved their Christmas gifts we like ours too. My birthday pasted it was January 6' Im 13 now.

Nique POV: So me and Ray Ray were chilling but he had to go home. :-(

I was sitting on the couch and I hear a knock on my door.

Tiny: Nique can you get the door

Nique: Yeah

So as I open the door I feel a smack across my face and all I know is that I was blacked out.

Tiny POV: So 2 minutes ago I told Nique to go get the door but she hasn't said who it was.

Me: Nique who's at the door

Nique:.........

Me: Nique

I decide to go to the door and see who it was but when I got there the door was open but no one was there and Nique.....was gone!

Tiny: T.I.P!!!!!

T.I: Wats wrong

Tiny: Nique's gone! I told her to open the door 3 minutes ago but she didn't answer so I came to the door but she wasn't there!

T.I.P: Oh hell naw! Ain't nobody finna mess with me and mines I'm bout to call the police!

Tiny: Ok imma call RayRay, Bahja and everyone.

Bahja POV: I just found out that Nique was KIDNAPPED!!! This can't be as soon as I found out I called RayRay.

RayRay POV: So I get home I'm playing with my little brother when I get a call from Bahja.

Me: Hello

Bahja: RAYRAY NIQUE WAS KIDNAPPED RIGHT AFTER YOU LEFT!!!!

RayRay: Wait wat! Who kidnapped her!

Bahja: IDK BUT TINY WANTS YOU TO COME TO THE POLICE STATION WITH US TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS SINCE YOU WERE THE LAST TO SEE.HER!!!!!

RayRay: Ok I'm on my way! Ma Nique was KIDNAPPED and I need to go to her house now

Keisha: OMG!!! Ok come on!

????? POV: Y'all thought I was done with Nique! You wrong! You probably wondering who I am. I'm Reginae Carter yes Lil Wayne daughter. I have plans for Nique ever since she kicked me out of the OMG Girlz because apparently I can't sing. Well guess what I kidnapped Nique and I'm going to take her boyfriend I saw him first on the internet so I am going to have him. ;-)

I hope Nique alright
What do you think will happen next?
Will they find her!
Wats Reginae gonna do and why?

Comment and Vote!