Chapter 3

Nique POV: Ray Ray was walking off stage and he started walking towards us. RayRay: Hey so did you like the show so far. Lolo: Yeah I got to say u got moves. Ray Ray: Thxs. Tommy: Time for you girls to get on stage. Me: Ok. Ray Ray: Well good luck. Nique: Thx. We performed Haterz and Pretty Girl Bag. The crowd was going insane afterwards.

Ray Ray POV:I was watching the OMG Girlz on stage performing and I was watching Star the whole time. She can dance good and sing too. As I was watching my boy Scooter Smiff.walked up behind me. Scooter: Wassup man. Me: Nothing just watching the performance.Scooter: Yeah. I see u looking at Star u like her don't you. Me: Yeah a little bit but I doubt she likes me too. Scooter: You know we are supposed to perform later while we sing look at her and stuff to get her attention.

Ray Ray: Yeah ok I'll do that. Scooter: Good well let's go get dressed cause we next. Ray Ray: k

Bahja POV: We are done onstage and we are walking into the crowd to sit with Zonnique.mom. Tiny: You girls did great! All: Thanks So we sit down and Tommy says the next performers were Ray Ray and Scooter Smiff. They performed Head of my Class and Torian Sellers-Slow Song.

Nique POV: I was watching Ray Ray and Scooter perform and they can dance and sing good. The whole time Ray was looking at me and spelling 1-4-3 with his fingers to me. I think he likes me.

Ray Ray  POV:  Me and Scooter were performing and we did great! Zonnique was blushing sometimes when I did 1-4-3 wit my finger so...I think she likes me.