Fifteen (Levi)

A/N: The last part guys! Thank you all for reading this story, I really enjoyed writing it and I love reading the comments. Thank y'all so much!!!

Once we came back to the ship, I got pulled into a group hug. I saw that Petra was crying, and even Mike wiped away a tear.

“We were so worried,” Petra said as she gave me back my hat. “Eren just swam off with you in his arms. We had no idea where he was taking you or what happened.”

Farlan laughed and looked at Eren. “Yeah, you gave us quite a scare.”

Eren smiled shyly. “Sorry, I was panicking and I didn’t know what else to do.”

“It’s okay, Eren,” Petra smiled. “You were gone for quite a while and then we heard the song. It was so beautiful and we knew it was Eren. So we listened and waited. And then you finally came back!”

She pulled me into another hug.

“Thank you,” I said. “But no time more time for chatting. I believe you brought the bodies to their ship?”

My crew nodded.

“Then we have to leave, before we get attacked by other pirates, or the English fleet.”

Everybody got to work. I walked towards the helm and Eren followed me after he had gotten back his legs and put on his clothes.

“Levi?”

I looked at him. He was staring at his toes.

“Now that I have granted you your wish, I need to go back to my family.”

I felt my heart sink.

“I need them to know that I’m alright, and I thought that maybe you could come with me.”

I sighed, thankful that he hadn’t said what I thought he was going to say.

“I have to tell them that I will stay with you, forever.”

I gestured for Petra to take over the helm and took Eren’s hand.

“I would love to come with you. I kind of want to meet your family, and I also want to apologize for abducting you.”

“Good,” Eren said. “But I would stay away from Mikasa.” He smiled at the thought of his sister. “She can hold grudges for a long time.”

He kissed my cheek and walked down the stairs, on his way to help the crew.

I took of my hat and looked at it, at the two feathers. There used to be another one, a black one, but it had fallen off. I looked at the two that were still there and I thought of me and Eren, and I realised that the feathers would never fall off. They would stay together, forever.