Chapter 8

Harry's POV:

Once I dropped Katie of at the house, I was true to my words. That Derek is going to feel the pain of my wrath!!!!!

Ok that was a little weird, but my mind has been going crazy between everything that has happened.

I fell in love with Katie...

Her x boyfriend came back and tried to hurt her....

Her x boyfriend stalked us and hurt her for real this time and he will face his mistakes.

I know I have beaten this guy up before, but I'm so nervous, which I never am.

I start to sweat and I take of my white t shirt that I was wearing.

_______

I finally arrive at the Chinese food place and at around 1:30. I go up to the old Chinese man at the desk with anger in my eyes, when I hear a group of girls giggling behind me. I realize I forgot to put my shirt back on!!!! Oh well!!!!

"WHERE IS DEREK?????" I scream at the poor Chinese man. He looks afraid and points to the kitchen with a shaky hand.

I run into the kitchen and literally bump into Derek.

"Hey your that Harry guy." He says with concerned and with a dumb tone in his voice.

"Ya I am and guess what, your dead."

It took him a second to understand my words and he runs away dropping the plates he was holding in his hand. Making it harder for me to get around to grab him. I finally get him and push him to the ground, I beat his face up until he bled and his tears were bloody.

I stopped for a moment and realized I couldn't do this here so I took him to the back and beat the crap out of him in all the same places, even kicking him in the balls.

I kept beating him till he took a swing at me and he cut a large cut across my cheek.

I realized that was his warning that he was going to hurt me more because I see a large knife in his other hand. I wasn't finished with him, but I also didn't want to get hurt so I ran a way. I got in my car and drove away.

By the time I was almost home it was dark and almost 11:00 at night I put on my shirt unable to think.

I got to the house and tried to walk in slowly so I didn't wake any one, when I saw Katie staring at me from the couch. As soon as she saw me she started to cry.

I ran up to her as fast as I could and I hugged her so hard I think I squeezed the fear right out of her.

"I'll... beeeee..right.....back...Harry...." She said so slowly barely getting it out because she was crying so hard.

"Ok, but be carful." The words kind of slipped out because I didn't want to say anything to make her cry even more.

She came back with a band aid kit and started to clean me up.

I smiled at her, but she didn't do anything back, not even look into my eyes. I decided not to say anything, and if I did I would make it lovable, quick and sweet.

"Harrrry." She said still crying a little.

"Ya Katie"

"Did you kill Derek???" She said uncertain of her words.

I didn't answer her, I just stared into her eyes.

She looked at me with harsh eyes. "DID YOU KILL DEREK???." She screamed at me making me jump a little.

"No" I whispered, mumbling it.

"I didn't hear you." Katie told me very aware I didn't want to say anything, but I did it any ways.

"No I didn't kill him, I hurt him." I left out the knife part, but she looked up at me more relived.

"Dam you Harry, you scared the shit out of me. Don't do things like that to me. I know you always keep your word, and I was hopping you would come home alive, I know I sound stupid but Harry you scared the..."

I cut her of before she could say anything else and I kissed her. I made her feel so happy and she did the same to me. I know she wanted to do more than kiss, so I leaned her back against the couch. I stopped kissing her for a second to take of my shirt and she starred at me, and my body. I could see it in her eyes that she loved me. I knew it for a fact.

"It's your turn love."

"For what???"

"To take of your shirt."

"Oh.... Right." She chuckled at that and continued.

She leaned back and ripped of her shirt and threw it to the floor. It was now my turn to examine and I loved what I saw. She was so beautiful and her boobs were perfect. I leaned down and kissed her neck roughly, sliding my tough and making small marks across her skin. I made her moan slightly and quietly. She tugs on my hair, which I love. She grabs my chin and pulls me up to kiss her lips. I moan into her lips because she was slowly moving her hand down my abs and right to the tip of my pants and boxers.

"Katie, take my pants of."

She looked at me, but nodded her head as she was given an order and pulls down my pants. I am left in my boxers, when she takes her pants of and she is so only in her bra and underwear.

"Katie, make me feel good, do whatever you want to me." She looks at me with her adorable cute thinking face when I flip her over so she is on top of me. She hops of of me for a second and I adjust me body, laying on my back the full length of the couch and put my arms behinds my head.

"Come up into our bed room, oh and grab our clothes." She runs up stairs and into our bedroom half naked, when I grab the clothes and run up the stairs as well. I drop them on the floor and she pats the bed right next to her, telling me to lay down. I do as I was told and lay down.

She hops of the bed so I can get comfortable, I made the same possession I was in before when she walks towards me slowly, showing of her body to me and climbs up o the bed where my feet is. She gets on top of me with one leg of hers on one side of my legs and her other leg on the other side of my leg and she looks like she is in a tweaking position just on her knees. She slowly creeps up my body and starts kissing up my stomach starting with my torso and coming up. She uses her tongue and I moan and yell her name. She comes up to my collar bone and kisses it roughly and kisses my neck and she gives me a look I can't resist I grab her hips and pull her to my body feeling her body against mine, she kisses me when I pull her up to kiss my lips, then I kiss her neck.

Before anything else could happen she stops kissing me.

"That's all you get tonight Love." Pretending to be me.

I look up at her and give her puppy eyes but she still ignores me.

"We will continue this tomorrow Harry, I'm tired."

"Fine, but I want to take you somewhere tomorrow and you also know that I don't like being told no."

"Ok, good night Harry, I love you."

"I love you too Katie."