Chapter 2

Maddie's POV:

We were leaving the mall to go to Niall and Harry's house when I asked Niall how old he was.

"Oh I'm 18, how about you?"

"Oh lol the same, my sister, of course is 18 too"

"Well da, you guys are obviously twins!!!" Niall said with a smirk....

"Heyyyyy" I replied to him with a small chuckle...

"How old is Harry??"

"Oh Harry, he is 19, but age is just a number right???"

"Ya" I said wondering how far away their car was from the mall.

"Soo why don't I take Katie in my car, and Maddie do you want to follow and you can take Niall??? Harry asked, very pleased with his request.

I said sure and showed Niall to my car.

_____________________________________________

Once we arrived at Niall and Harry's house, well apartment, I was amazed at there neatness. I didn't see the rest of there house yet so they might not be all neat.

Niall started showing me around, same with Harry and Katie, but I loved there small, but big apartment, it was perfect. It has that modern look to it.

"Hey so are you guys hungry yet or do you want to wait and hour before I order Chinese food?" Niall said with wonder on his face.

"Ummm" I said waiting for my sister to answer.

"Maybe wait and hour" Katie exclaimed, and I was glad she answered because I'm always hungry and if I said order it now, they might think I'm weird!!!

Niall got me out of my thoughts when Harry and Niall took us into this small but big room.

Harry and Niall gave each other glances, which I thought was cute, then at the same time Niall kissed me and Harry kissed Katie!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't no what to do!!! 80% of me wanted to keep kissing him but the rest wanted me to let go, but I refused and made my mind blank..... I was loving this and I bet so was Katie.

While there was nothing going through my head I felt Niall's tongue wanting to make an entrance into my mouth and I accepted it, when Niall picked me up and brought me to another room.

He started kissing me roughly and pushed me against the wall, not to hard, but not to soft. When he started to kiss my neck. I moaned in pleasure, lightly, but not to loud when he made gentile kisses all over my neck, then face. I then rapped my long legs around his torso and my messy long hair leaning over Niall's shoulders.

"Niall..."

"Ya love..."

"I just wanted to say that even though I just met you, it feels like I've know you my whole life."

Niall gently put me down on the ground and looked up at me. His eyes looking like a puppy dog when he said "I feel the same way about you."

When he said that I could feel my heart melt.

He then looked back into my eyes, reading my face and me reading his, when I saw he wanted to continue what we were doing and then I said, fine!!!! He picked me back up and his large hand going up my back, feeling my soft skin. I brought his head back up to mine....

"Niall"

"Ya Maddie"

"I love you"

Niall looked up to me like I just gave him a piece of candy when I thought it couldn't get any better than this.... Niall then said with a shy, but romantic voice,

"I love you too"

Then I French kissed him roughly and we continued back on what we were doing....

Katie's POV:

I was kissing Harry!!! I couldn't believe it. Even though I just met him, I am desperately in love with him!!!! Once we saw that Niall and Maddie left the room, he started kissing me roughly like tongue and all. He lifted me up with his strong biceps and placed me on the wall, not to hard, but not to soft, when he looked at me. He was still holding me, but a little loser than before when he told me something I was hoping to here.

"Hey um Katie...."

"Ya Harry"

"I love you." He said it so kindly and I knew he meant it because he gave me these flirty eyes when I realized I new I loved him and he loved me too.

I was too shy to say anything, but it came out eventually.

"Haaarry, I um love you too..." I said nervously, but with love.

He smiled and chuckled at my shyness and we laughed for a second or two when he started, playfully kissing my neck.

I pulled him up to my lips and we kissed roughly with everything inside of my mouth getting action. When he lifted me up higher than I was before. With more grip to hold my light and fragile body up, he kissed my collar bone, then lower down to my V neck shirt, till he reached the tip of my shirt, when he came back up, I got action and kissed his neck, which he moaned lightly in pleasure. I looked at him his eyes so desperate but lovable...

"Hey Harry, I'm hungry can we order that Chinese food now." I didn't want to end what we were doing, but I was really hungry.

"Sure love, whatever you'd like!!!"

I fell in love with his choice of words, but didn't want to look him in the eyes because I would see a wise part of his eyes and face that would make me stare at him even longer and I might starve to death, so I ignored his eyes and was heading for the closed door.

When I walked out I saw Maddie kissing Niall, but just like one of those ending kisses before you go to sleep, or something like that, so I assumed she must have been hungry to, because she probably would have never ended what she was doing for no reason. I know Maddie.....!!!!

"Hey I'm gonna go call the Chinese food restaurant place, just write what you want on a loose leaf of paper and I'll go call." Niall shoved us a piece of paper while Harry went to go call.

I wrote what I wanted then handed it to Maddie. She wrote what she wanted then handed it to Niall and there hands touched with this loving touch thing and that triggered a connection between them and so they kissed with love in there eyes. Niall wrote down what he wanted when they finished and then went to go find Harry.

I turned to Maddie and she had a dreamy face in her eyes. I snapped her out of it when she started talking all about Niall. She kept talking and talking and talking until Harry and Niall came back and she cut herself of hopping they didn't hear what she was saying to me.

"Soo ladies the Chinese food will be here in 5 minutes because we live close to the Chinese place"

"Oh ok Harry, thanks" he gave me a smile than came over to the couch I was sitting on and sat in the empty spot at the end next to me. I smiled back at him and he smiled again and I couldn't hold it in any more I needed to poke his dimples, so when he smiled I poked one of them and that made Him and me smile even more when he fake wrestled me closer to him. Niall came over and sat next to Maddie when the wrestling was going on. Once me and Harry finished fake wrestling, Niall asked if we wanted to watch a movie. I looked at Maddie and at the same time we said "ya" and we rented the movie the Hunger Games because Katie and I love that movie.

We were not even 8 minutes through the movie when the doorbell rang. We all looked at each other, but I was the first one up, so I opened the door.

Before I did Harry yelled at me that his wallet was on the small table next to the door, I yelled back ok when I opened the door and couldn't believe who it was!!!!!!!