Family

Stiles loved nothing more than his family, whether or not it was his old family of his new one that he has thankfully had the chance to make with is husband of three years. Alec.

When Stiles hear's Alec's name nothing but happiness comes to him, his memories with him, old and new and of course their two-year-old daughter Allison who stiles swear is the spitting image of Alec and but Alec always says that she has Stiles' personality.

Stiles shakes his head and walks over to the training room in their new house, and smiles as he watches Alec teach Allison how to use a bow and arrow with a little toy one that Scott had got her for her second birthday and of course with the name Allison and being related to Alec, she had to be a natural. Stiles could tell that Alec was proud of his little girl.

Alec looked down at his little girl who looked exhausted and smiled "why don't you go to daddy and sleep, huh?" Alec kneeled down and spoke to her only to receive a little nod in reply and then watched his daughter run off to Stiles who was standing at the doorway

"Hello, my little angel" stiles spoke and picked up Allison who let out a big yawn and instantly fell asleep in her father's arms "Alec, how much did you were her out?" Stiles laughed quietly as his husband walked over to him.

"She did well. But I'm going to take a shower" Alec spoke, kissed Stiles' forehead and walked to their bathroom, whilst stiles took Allison to her room to put her to bed. He kissed his daughters head and walked over to his shared room and jumped into bed and waited for Alec to finish in the shower. 

A little time had past and stiles started to drift off to sleep, but he rolled over when he felt the bed dip and an arm snake around his waist and cuddled into Alec's bare chest.

"I love you stiles, and I'm so proud of you" Alec whispered into stiles ear "I love you too and thank you for helping me get this far" Stiles said and kept drifting in and out of sleep until he finally fell asleep, Alec smiled at his adorable husband and kissed his head and fell asleep only to be awoken an hour later by little Allison joining them in bed.

The End.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
I'm crying
I love this book and thank you guys so much

 I love you guys and thank you for all your support in this book