We're what now?

A/N people actually like this story? O.o

o

Alec

Alec.

Alec watched as the strange teenager ran away. he knew he should follow him but he decided against it, instead, he walked back to the institute to inform the others of his odd encounter.

As Alec walked up into the institute he was attacked.
Alec was confused and jumpy for a second till he realized everything was okay and that it was just his younger sister Izzy hugging him.
"Izzy. Hugging. Not. My thing." He struggled to breath out as she hugged him tighter.
"Don't ever walk out like that again, I was worried you were gone for two days, I thought something happened to you!" She scolded as she released him and the walked back into the institute. The previous nights he'd constantly had horrible arguments with his parents about his father's affaire and his break up with Magnus it got to the point where he'd had enough and just left.
As they reached the others Alec decided to bring up the skinny sarcastic boy he'd met.
"There's something else" Alec stated
"What?" Jace had questioned back
"There was a guy I ran into. He saw me, even when I was invisible."

"how romantic." Izzy stated sarcastically earning a glare from Alec "you know what I mean" Alec stated

"Well. Do you know what he is?" Jace asked again as clary walked up next to him.
"No. I asked him but he ran off."
"Well that's too bad now we'll probably never see him again," Clary spoke.
" no, I grabbed his drink that fell on the ground when I ran into him. we should be able to track him from that." Alec stated glaring at Clary
"Do we go check it out?" Izzy asked looking at everyone.
"Yes, but tomorrow I'm tired," Jace said and Alec nodding in agreement as they all left to go to bed.

The next day

Stiles woke up to a crash in his apartment. Confused and disoriented he got out of bed and opened his bedroom door to look around only to come face to face with.... Scott?
" what the hell are you doing in my apartment?And how the hell did you find me?"
Stiles asks confused
"Wanted to hang out with my best buddy" Scott grinned
"What?" Stiles asked now even more confused
"I said I wanted to hang o-"

"yeah no I heard. but we're not buddies anymore Scott." Stiles replied cutting Scott off

"well...Isn't that unfortunate." 'Scott' said with a sinister grin on his face

"you're not Scott..." stiles nervously stated as the thing got closer
Scott or whoever it was smiled at stiles then attacked him "what the hell?" Stiles said as the Scott impersonator shoved him to the ground. "where is the cup." it growled angrily. "what? Why didn't you just go to the store if you wanted a damn cu- " stiles was cut off with 'Scotts' face growing tentacle-like things.
Stiles managed to push him off and ran to his bedroom slamming the door behind him and locked it. the thing started to bang on his door as stiles frantically looked around for a weapon, but instead got pushed into the desk by the Scott impersonator. Stiles leant up against the desk, his hand on top of it searching for a weapon of some sorts as Scott started to charge at him.
Stiles stumbled up and grabbed the old paperweight his mother gave him before she died. He had hoped for a better weapon but it'd do for now.
As Scott got closer stiles shut his eyes and swung the paperweight at the running boy. When stiles didn't get attacked he opened his eyes to see the man from earlier with some form of sword/ lightsaber in his hand and a pile of black ash floating in front of him.
The black-haired man was accompanied by a red-headed female, a blonde man and another woman that oddly resembled him.
The man from earlier glanced at the glowing stele in the pale boy's hand and glanced back into the boy's whiskey coloured eyes "we need to talk, and you need to come with us." He announced
And stiles fainted.
Stiles woke up in a strange place and he immediately sat up looking around he noticed the raven head man standing next to him "where am I?" Stiles questioned, " you're at the shadow hunters Institute."
"I'm where now?" He questioned "and you and I are shadowhunters"
"We're what now?"

( edited 15/11/17 )