Chapter Ten

Slendy Pov
I just put isabelle to sleep, and y/n has a fever so she is in bed resting. So i had to take care of both my loves. But i dont mind! It wasnt si hard. All isabelle did was eat and sleep, and y/n just pretty much...slept. I went upstairs to check her temperature.
"Hello love"
"Hiii..."
"Let's see..."
I took her temperature and she is 99 degrees F°. At least she dropped from 101 degrees F°.
"Don't worry love, you will get better soon."
I went downstairs to let her sleep some more. So i just watched some TV.

Your Pov
I feel awful! Because of my stupid fever slendy has to take care of isabelle,me and the house all by himself! I started to hear isabelle cry.
"Hold on!"i heard slendy yell downstairs. I heard him go into isabelle's room. I was bored so i listened.
"Lets see....WHOA!" I heard him say.
I giggle. It sounds like isabelle REALLY needs a change right now. Heh, maybe this fever is not so bad anymore.

°time skip -9:00pm°

Slendy Pov
It was finally time to go to bed. I was exhausted after today. Isabelle is fast asleep and y/n is feeling better. I finished my work in my office and i went to our bedroom. I saw y/n in bed reading a book.
"Hi slendy"
"Hello love" i said as i walked to the closet to change. When i finish, i go to bed and hold y/n in my arms.

Your Pov
Slendy was holding me as we fell asleep. The next morning, i felt much better and went downstairs to make breakfast...well, of course i had to carefully  escape from slendy's arms. I made pancakes, bacon, eggs, and some toast. Then i went upstairs to wake up slendy.
"Slendy, get up"
"Five...more minutes..."
"Heehee fine"
So i went to isabelle's room, she was awake.
"Hi my little baby!"
She starts giggling and holds her arms up so i could carry her. I took her downstairs and put her in her highchair. Then i heard slendy come down.
"Goodmorning love, goodmorn8ng princess"
"Goodmorning slendy" and isabelle just giggled for a response. We ate breakfast and cleaned up. I love it when we eat together.♡