MUST READ

***This message is uploaded to my posts too***

Hey guys!

How have you been the last century? :D

I am so sorry I have not updated. A lot is going on right now.

My parents divorced, and we are moving so... yeah.

I don't think I can continue writing "His Beauty, Her Beast." I feel like it has absolutely no plot AT ALL, and I don't like writing crappy stories. However, I might try to redo the book if you guys want.

Also, my boyfriend broke up with me so I don't want to write a romance book at the moment. :( To sad.

Finally, I wanted to reward you guys. You've been so faithful through my book; commenting, voting and following me! So sweet. <3

So... I'm going to hold a little contest.

PM me a book that is one of the following tags, #Romance #TeenFiction #Werewolf #Action #Adventure #Vampire, and you could win a 5$ gift card from either windows, Xbox, or Skype Unlimited for 1 month. The gift cards will be emailed digitally.

Here's the rules: All books must be YOUR own work. You must PM me the book BEFORE February the 28th. I will choose the book I think is best on March the 7th. If you don't like the rules, don't enter.

I'm looking for good grammar, a good plot, and amazing characters.

GOOD LUCK!

Emi <3