Chapter 4

What I saw when I walked out of the door made me recoil in disgust.

Xavier and some blond whore swapping spit.

Her arms were pressed against his head, basically smashing his face to hers.

My wolf howled. Mate doesn't want us, she whimpered.

A jolt of pain shot through my body. I shouldn't be feeling this way, I think. I hate him

But he's your mate, my subconscious whispered. 

I have to be strong. I start to walk pass them, and she notices. Smirking my way, she moans, "Oh yes, Xavier. I love your tongue, baby." 

My hands clench into fists, and I'm pretty sure smoke comes out of my ears like in cartoons, but I don't shred her guts with my claws like I want to. I have to stay strong.

Keeping my head down, I make my way down the hallway. He doesn't notice me.

I'm glad.

As my head goes up, I bump into a hard chest. Looking up, I realize that it's Cole AKA Mr Hotness.

He smirks. "I don't think Xavier would like me calling you that." His eyes dance with amusement.

My jaw drops. Did I just say that outloud?

"Yeah you did babe, but I don't mind."

My eyes narrow into slits. "Don't let it go to your head, Cole. Your egos already big enough to fill the room."

He laughs, his deep rumble filling the room, "Don't worry Sadie, I was just joking."

I sigh. "I know, and I'm sorry that I'm edgy, I just saw Xavier and some whore going at it."

His eyes darken. "I'm sorry you had to see that. That's Tiffany, Xavier's fuck buddy. Xavier shouldn't be doing that, especially since you're here. Nobody should cheat on their mate."

I gasp. That's Tiffany, Xavier's fuck buddy  replays over and over in my head.

No. No, it can't be.

I'm still a virgin and Xavier has had sex already?

Cole looked at my struck face and his eyes went wide. "Oh shit, Sadie I am so sorry! I shouldn't have said that! I am so sorry!"

"No, it's okay," I whispered. "I had to know."

"If it helps, she doesn't mean anything to him," Cole said.

"I think I'm going to rest awhile," I mutter.

Before Cole could reply, I whisk past the bitch and Xavier, into my room, and slam the door.

I slide down the wall and try to gather my thoughts.

Xavier has already had sex for lord knows how many times. Tiffany = Slutty whore. Xavier fucked the slutty whore. I barely know anyone here. I want pizza.

I smile at my last thought. Leave it to me to turn depressing thoughts into hungry ones.

I stand up, stretch my legs, walk over to my bed and flop down.

Suddenly, the door bursts in and Xavier storms in. "What the fuck, Sadie?"

I sit up and glare at him. "What do you mean, what the fuck?"

His eyes darken. "Why didn't you say anything about Tiffany and me, is it true you're a virgin, and why did you go to COLE!?"

Ah. Cole must have spoken to him.

"OK first off, " I start, "Why WOULD I say anything about Tiffany and you? She's a whore. Second off, yes, I'm a virgin. Unlike you, I don't go whoring around and giving it to the first person I see. Third off, I can go to whoever the fuck I want to, and quite frankly, Cole is better than you!"

His eyes darken and his body starts to shake. "Sadie," he says between clenched teeth, "Go downstairs before I do something I regret."

My eyes widen as I realize his wolf is surfacing. Practically sprinting out toward the door, I shove it open and hurry to the dining room. Fortunately, Cole went past it when he led me to my bedroom, so I know where it is.

I open the door and immediately dozens of eyes land on me.

I gulp, and scurry to the chair nearest to me.

Maids start to come out carrying plates of steak, chicken, and beef.

My mouth waters. This pack really likes meat. 

After I pleasantly stuff my stomach. I notice people leaving their plates on the table and walking away.

I frown. Shouldn't we at least carry our plates over?

Standing up, I grab my silverware and plate and start to head over to the kitchen.

Maids are bustling around, scrubbing plates and cutlery. 

I walk over and place my late on the counter and it is then that they notice me.

"Luna," a elderly looking maid says, "Please, leave the work to us."

I frown. "But I want to help. You shouldn't have to work so much. Please, let me help, and don't call me Luna. My name is Sadie."

The older maid looks doubtful. "Alright dear. If you want to. Thank you."

I nod and start to collect the other plates when a high pitched voice enter my senses.

"Well look, I guess you've found you place after all, maid."

I look up to see that it is none other than Tiffany. Her eyes are filled with hatred towards me.

"Go away, slut," I mutter. I don't want to deal with her right now.

"Alright, well I guess I could go fuck Xavier again. He says that I have the best pussy ever."

My fists clench and I start to see red. Who does she think she is?

"You know he's really big so we're like the best couple ever. Made for each other. To bad you'll never find out what he's like. Like he'd fuck your sorry ass." she scoffs.

Red spots dance across my vision. As I tilt my head to the right, I see a chocolate cake no one finished.

Yes.

I move over and grab the chocolate cake. I then hold it back and smash it into her 99% plastic surgery face and smirk.

Talk now, will you bitch.

***

Hi peeps! I really enjoyed writing that part! To me, it was hilarious. What did you guys think? And, team Xavier, or team Cole?

Also, if you make book covers or know anyone that could, could you make one for me? I'd really appreciate it! 😊

Like

Comment

Vote

-Emi