Chapter 7

After our intense lovemaking session, I was tired and Brand was exhausted so we took a nap. When I awoke, the room was dark and it scared me a bit because I forgot where we were. I sat up quickly, jerking my body away from Brand's arms. "Brand, where are we?" I looked down at him and he was sleeping peacefully. I turned on the bedside table and it all came crashing back to me. Vegas, wedding, baby. "Kim, lay back down please. I'd never let anyone hurt you." Brandon's arms wound back around my waist and the heat from his body made me want to crawl up next to him and cuddle. "I'm not tired anymore. Can we go eat something please? I'm starving." Brand groaned but I knew he couldn't tell me no. "Kimber, you eat so much now. Can't you just wait another hour please?" I was pregnant with his child and he knew my hormones were out of control. Was he really going to deny me? If he wants to play the guilt game, I will. I lowered down to lay next to him and I pressed my face in the crook of his neck, readying myself to whine at him. "Brand?" I nibbled lightly on the skin of his neck, waiting for him to answer. "Hmmm?" I could tell he was awake, but he sounded annoyed. I made a mental note to remember Brand doesn't like to be woken up, especially to have to do things for me. "WE are hungry.. Daddy." I felt him smile against my shoulder and I knew he was going to wake up. "That was a low blow baby, using the Daddy card on me already. Alright woman, get off me and let's get up." I squeaked in excitement and kissed his neck, getting off of him.

I was getting dressed when I felt sick. I ran past Brand to the bathroom, catching his shocked look. "Kimber?" He asked me as I ran past him. I shut the bathroom door and got sick in private. After a few moments I felt hands rub my back and then one grabbed my hair as I got sick again. "Sweetheart, are you alright?" I had never felt such sickness hit me so quickly. Mood swings and now getting sick.. being pregnant stinks!

"I'm alright. Morning sickness. You don't have to sit here for this though, I'll be ok in a few minutes." Brand didn't reply but when he didn't stop rubbing my back and leave, I knew he wasn't going anywhere. I leaned back against his legs, loving the warmth and I closed my eyes. "Are you feeling any better?" I slowly nodded my head yes and flushed the toilet. Brand stood up and held his hands out to me, helping me off the floor. "I bet you're really hungry now huh?" Brand's statement made me laugh and he laughed with me. "Actually, I am starving now. I don't know why I get sick just to get hungry again. I'll never understand being pregnant." I started getting ready for my day, washing my face, brushing my teeth. Brand stood next to me, brushing his teeth as well and watching me get ready. He was making me very self-conscious and I couldn't help but blush under his watch.

I was brushing my teeth, watching my soon-to-be-wife blush. I don't know how I got so lucky, but she was the most beautiful woman in my eyes. I felt so bad that every morning she got sick and I wish I could make it better for her. I just hoped she didn't resent me too much for causing her pain. Since we'd found out she was pregnant, she was doing certain things differently and I was curious if she was dong it consciously or not. She would walk around with her hand on her stomach a lot of the time. She wore this faint smile all the time like she was in on a secret that no one else knew about. The biggest thing she did differently was not crying or screaming in her sleep. It was like her being pregnant had finally brought her some kind of peace.

"Why are you watching me like that Brand? You're making me nervous." She blushed deeper and I smiled at her, following her out of the bathroom. "You're just so beautiful Baby, I can't help it." She rolled her eyes at me and started looking through her bag for something to wear. Looking at her back side made me want to throw her on the bed and try to make her pregnant again. She was just so perfect. I noticed she was leaning towards a pair or jeans and a t-shirt and I wanted her to feel beautiful on our wedding day. We would have pictures and I didn't want her to look back on this day and wish she had worn something nicer. I'd bought her a dress a few weeks ago and I'd packed it in my bag. I just hoped it still fit because I wasn't planning on her sexy little baby belly. I moved to my bag quickly and grabbed the box from the bottom. "Um Babe, do you think you could wear this today?" I pushed the box towards her and she looked from it to my eyes, showing she was shocked. "What is it?" I smiled at her and just pushed it a little closer to her. She hated when I spent money on her but I loved it. She rolled her eyes again and took the box from my hands. She unwrapped it slowly as if something inside was going to pop out and bite her. I knew she wasn't a dress and heels type of girl and that was fine by me but I didn't want anything about today to ruin her mood. I was going to marry this woman and if she didn't want to wear the dress she didn't have to. I heard a gasp and the small sound brought me back to reality. "Brand, it's so.." She didn't finish her sentence and her back was to me so I could see her face. I got really nervous and moved to her, wrapping my around around her waist, pulling her back to my chest. "If you don't like it, you don't have to wear it. I just thought you'd like something special to wear on your wedding day. You'll look sexy as hell in jeans if that's what you want to wear, I just thought you might like." I was cut off when she spun around quickly and pressed her lips to mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and melted against me, making me wish I could have her again right now. I deepened the kiss and she moaned against my mouth. I trailed my hands down her back and grabbed her round cheeks in my hands, squeezing lightly. She nibbled on my bottom lip, making me lift her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I turned around and pressed her back against the wall, sandwiching her body there. She moved her hips against my hardness and I groaned. "Kim, if you don't stop I'm not going to let you leave the room at all today. Does this mean you like the dress?" I trailed kisses down her neck and when I reached her collar bone she giggled and said, "I love it. It's so beautiful. Thank you." She placed her hands on the sides of my face and brought it back to hers. "Brand?" I love when she said my name. She was the only one to call me Brand and it made me warm inside when she said it. "Marry me please. Marry me today and make me yours." I looked at Kimber as she said those words to me and I knew that her telling me her feelings weren't easy for her. She was getting tears in her eyes and I could only hope that they were happy tears because she was smiling. "I've wanted to marry you for so long now and I can't imagine letting another day go by where you weren't my wife. I love you so much Kim and I always will. Marry me please." Two tears fell down her cheeks as she smiled and looked over my face. I pressed my lips to hers, not moving and as I waited for her to respond, she giggled against my lips. Well that wasn't the response I was expecting. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me. I smiled and moved back, taking her in. "What's funny?" I wiped the tears from her cheeks and kissed her forehead and set her down on the floor but not giving her more room. "I just can't believe we are finally getting married is all. I'm so happy." I kissed her lips again and she let me. I finally moved away from her and started getting ready to marry the woman of my dreams.