Chapter 3: Dinner

A\/N: Im going to change one thing. Elena will be joining BTR and One Direction on the Better With You tour! Okay, so here is chapter 3. Enjoy and dont forget to review!

I woke up to whispering and Belle and Monkey licking my face. I groaned twisting on the couch and opened my eyes. I could smell some food cooking and hear murmurs. I sat up and moved Belle and Monkey off of me. I stood up and straightened my shirt. I yawned as I walked into the kitchen. Harry and Liam were cooking, well Liam was handing things to Harry, and Louis, Niall, and Zayn were sitting around talking. I saw Niall creep over to the side of Harry and start to grab some food, when Harry reached his hand over to Niall's and hit it with the wooden spoon. I burst out laughing at poor Niall's face. I walked over and sat down beside Zayn. 

"You dont have to cook." I told Harry. He shrugged.  

"I love it." He replied. I nodded.  

"Anyways, what are you cooking?" I asked.  

"Mac N cheese." He replied before stirring it one last time and leaning against the counter.  

"I'll make some burgers and fries to go along with it." I told him before hopping out of my seat and moving to the refrigerator and got out the hamburger meat and laid it on the counter and got out the french fries and started cooking the french fries.  

"You guys can go play in the game room if you'd like." I told them. They all grew huge smiles on their faces and took off down the stairs. "Don't run! You'll trip and fall!" I yelled after them with a chuckle. I was busy getting a pan when Liam walked up beside me scaring me. 

I looked up at him. "Oh, Liam. You scared me." I told him putting a hand over my heart.  

He chuckled. 

"Sorry. Can I help?" He asked leaning against the counter. I smiled and nodded my head.  

"Sure. Can you get out the cookie dough? Im going to make cookies as a treat." I told him washing my hands and then opening the burger meat and started to cook it. Liam walked over to the fridge and grabbed the cookie dough from the fridge and set it out on the counter and got out a pan and the Pam. He sprayed the pam on the tray and started laying chunks of cookie dough down. As I was finishing the burgers and was pulling ot the fries, he put the tray in the oven. I put the fries in a big bowel and placed the burgers on a plate. I took the plate and bowel on the dining room table. Liam appeared behind me with the ketchup, maynaise, pickles, and relish. He placed them on the table also.  

I looked up at Liam and smiled. 

"Thanks." He looked and our eyes locked. I felt like I was falling and I couldnt stop. Our gazed broke as the doorbell rang.  

"I'll be right back." I told Liam before sprinting out of the dining room and slid across the hallway and ran into the wall with a huge bang. I fell to the floor rubbing my head. 

"What happened?" Liam asked appearing in the doorway. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and saw that the rest of the boys had appeared in the stairway.  

I nodded. "Yeah, I just slipped." I told themb blushing. The boys cracked up and I even laughed. I got up and opened the door. Uncle Simon was standing there. I let him.  

"What was the big bang I heard?" Uncle Simon asked. The boys just burst out into laughter again. I blushed.  

"I slid and flew into the wall." I told him taking his coat and hanging it on the coat hanger.  

He chuckled. "Typical Elle." I stuck my tounge out at him. 

"Anyway, dinner is ready." I told them before heading into the dining room. I sat in one of the chairs. Liam and Zayn sat on either side of me, while Simon and Niall sat across the table. And Harry and Louis were on the ends of each side.  

I grabbed a burger and slid some mayo on it and grabbed a few fries and added them to my plate. I poured a little kethup on the side for my fries. Before I took a bite of my burger, I looked up to Uncle Simon. 

"So any news?" I asked him in general. He looked up at all of us and smiled.  

"I have fantastic news. You will be joining the boys and Big Time Rush on Big Time Rush's Better With You tour. You will be the first opening act. Also, you will be joining the boys in America in two days while they film an episode of ICarly, you will be in the studio working with a few different people." He said before taking a bite of his burger. I grinned excitedly. 

"Really? I cant wait! When do I need to start packing?" I asked taking a bite of my burger.  

"Tonight or tommorrow, Tommorrow night, you will be flying into America." He told us wiping his mouth with napkin. I nodded and started eating on my fries. 

"How fit is Miranda Cosgrove?" Niall asked the boys, who nodded. 

"Well I dont know about Miranda but I think Jerry Trainor is pretty fit." I added to the conversation as I finished half of my burger. I looked up and saw they were all raising an eyebrow at me. I shrugged and focused back onto my burger. We all finished our food fairly quickly. I stood up and grabbed mine, Louis's and Zayn's plate to the kitchen. As I turned back to grab the rest, Liam walked in holding the rest of the dirty plates. I smiled at him.  

"Just set them in the dishwasher. I'll set it later." I told him opening the dishwasher for him. He set the plates in the dishwasher and I closed it. We made conversation as we headed back.  

"Thanks for helping me cook and put the plates up." I said looking up at Liam. Most people are taller than me since Im only 5 foot 2 (162cm). He smiled down at me. 

"It was no problem." He said. As I looked up into his eyes, it looked like they were sparkling.  

We fell silent as we walked back into the dining room. Uncle Simon was standing up as was the rest of the boys. 

"Thank you for the lovely dinner Elle. I will see you all tommorrow. I want you guys to meet at my office before you head to the airport, and you will be meeting your new manager." He told all of us. He walked over and hugged me and pulled away kissing my forehead. I smiled up at him.  

"You're welcome, though you should also thank Liam. He helped." I told Uncle Simon. He smiled at me before turning to Liam. "Thank you Liam. Now you must excuse. It is time I go." he said walking into the hallway with the rest of us following. I helped him with his coat and opened the door. 

"I'll see you guys tommorrow." He told us before walking down the steps and towards his car. I closed the door and turned back to face the boys. 

"What now?" I asked them locking the door.

A\/N: Well? What did you think?? Id love any comment and suggestions you have. 

-xoxo 

Emzybear