Everything About You

A\/n: Summary: Elena (Selena Gomez with blue eyes is who I picture as Elena) is Simon Cowell's niece. Simon thinks its time for her to shine with her vocal talents and makes her the opening act for the One Direction tour. 

All chapters will be in Elena's POV unless stated otherwise. 

Enjoy and Dont forget to review!

Chapter 1: Meeting for the first time 

Im sitting on a plane to London to meet Uncle Simon because he wanted to talk to me in person. 

Flashback: 

I was in my in home studio when my mom came and knocked on the door. I put the headphones down walked out of the studio. 

"Yeah mom?" I asked. She handed me the phone. 

"It's your Uncle Simon, he wants to talk to you." She said before leaving. I put the phone to my ear. 

"Uncle Si?"I asked moving to sit on my little black couch up against the wall.  

"Lena. How are you my dear?" He asked. 

I smiled. "I'm good, what about you?" I asked. 

"Im great. Listen Elena, I'm going to need you to fly to London, I've got great news for you and you need to be here. I've already talked to your parents and told them and they said it was fine." He said. I gasped. 

"Really? What's the great news?" I asked getting excited. 

"I'll tell you when I see you. I've already got your flight booked and I will pcik you up from the airport. I'll see you soon Lena." He said before hanging up. I grinned and hung up before running up stairs and handing mom the phone.  

I grinned at her. "I have to go pack." I told her before running up the stairs and hearing footsteps behind me, I knewmom was gonna help me. 

End of Flashback 

Now here I am, two weeks later, on a plane to London. I sighed happily when the captain said he were landing. I grabbed my small duffle bag and walked into the airport. I grabbed the rest of my suitcases and looked around for Uncle Simon. And I saw him and ran as fast as I could over to him struggling with my suitcases. Right before I reached him, He opened his arms and I dropped my suitcases and rain into them. 

"My dear, sweet Elena." he muttered into my hair. We were really close. It has been months since I had last seen him. 

He pulled away. "How are you, my dear?" He asked picking up my suitcases. I smiled up at him tiredly. 

"Im good, a little tired. Happy to be back in London." I told him. I was born here in London, but about almost three years ago, me and my parents moved to America cause I wanted to act. Now, Im back. 

We walked outside of the airport and over to his limo. I helped the chauffeur with putting my bags in the trunk. I then got into the limo. I sat beside Simon and buckled up before looking up. I gasped as I saw five hot boys sitting around me. 

Simon looked up from his phone at my gasp. "Right, introductions. Elena, this is One Direction. Boys this is my niece Elena. She is going to be your opening act on your tour." I gasped at his last statement. 

"Really?" I asked looking at Uncle Simon. He smiled and nodded. I grinned and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, thank you. Thank you." I siad hugging him excitedly. I then realised I was acting silly in fron ot the boys. I pulled away and straightened my shirt. I put my hand out. 

"Im Elena, as my Uncle Simon said." I said with a smile. The one with the striped shirt shook my hand entergetically. 

"Nice to meet you Elena, Im Louis Tomlinson. Can I ask you a serious question?" He asked.