Chapter 3: Puppy Love

"Why are you sad?"

"*humps shoulder, and wipes tears*"

"You shouldn't cry, i hate it when you cry Aliyah"

"Well i cant help it"

"Tell me whats the matter and i can fix it" he says as he lays his head on her shoulder.

"And if you can't"

"Hey just call me a mechanic," they both laugh.

"You going to think I'm stupid pooh" she says and looks down.

"I am not, your one of the smarts girls i know"

"I'm to dark, and I'm fat, my hair isn't even long enough" she cries and wipes her tears away.

"Your right moochie your stupid."

"See i told ja"

"No your stupid to think that stuff matters. It doesnt. Who cares if your skin is a hot cocoa color, your thick, or if your hair is short, but hey i like it. Aren't you natural, so its gonna look shorter, its cute though. I like you for you Aliyah quite frankly if you didn't have those things i wouldn't like you.... Nah i still would because your great and amazing inside and out" he said and it made me smile big.

She grabbed and hugged him tightly, than kissed his cheek.

"Thanks a lot, your great to and i like your flat stomach, and your curly hair"

"Thank you"

He got up and paced back and forward.

"Whats wrong?" I asked worried.

"Will you marry me, where young but i wanna marry you"

"Whatt!? Marry me or you sure, i thought chu like Chelsea from Mrs. Frazier's class"

"I did, i like you, so whats your answer?"

"Yes of course"

"I love you Aliyah Alsina, and i don't have much but 20 bucks in my pocket, and this ring" he said pulling out a Strawberry ring pop.

He got my hand and put it on me ring finger.

"Its beautiful Tremaine" i said absolutely loving the ring.

"Of course a beauty for my beauty, don't worry about the cost i got my daddy to buy it"

"That was a lot of money i cant believe he brought it for you" i said gawking at the ring.

"Me either.... And oh the law states that we have to kiss for about five seconds"

"That's a long time.... But okay"

He leaned and grabbed my face with one his hand while the other was holding my hand.

5....4...3..2..1.

"That was nice" he smiles.

"Yeah it was, but how am i gonna tell daddy that we're married?"

"I don't know .... We don't have to it can be a secret, and if we tell we have to get a divorce"

"Agreed"

"Agreed"

We laid on my bed sharing the ring pop and watching high school musical till we fell asleep.

7 years later

"Hey"

"Wassup Aliyah, where is everyone?"

"In the back yard"

"Cool, how are you big head"

"Im cool moochie, and you"

"Im cool,.... Yooo what is dat?" He laughed and picked up my bra.

"Gimme dat, what does it look like* i snatched it away from him*"

"Like paper, their is nothing there" he laughed.

"Its not funny they are growing, and when the come in fully you cant touch em!"

"Why not?!" He asked.

"Because you cant"

He reached his hand up and touch the both of them i gasped from him doing it unwarned.

He ran out the room all the way to the the backyard than i pushed him into the pool.

He ended up grabbing my ankles and quickly pulling me into the pool.

"T.J! You know I can't swim!" I yelled at him as I panic and kicked water every where.

"Neither can I if you don't relax!" He yelled holding onto me to keep me from going under the water.

I grabbed on to his neck tightly as my chin was on his head.

"What are you doing Aliyah?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Shhhh i'm scared, get me from over here" I said as he swam to the stairs so we could get out.

A couple of months later

"Guys where is Uncle Trey going?" I asked as everyone stood by the door watching him putting the last bag in his car.

"Its T.J, he's leaving" A.J said and walked up stairs pissed, well they are best friends.

A mood of sadness hit me like a truck, and my whole facial expression changed.

"What? Why?" I said staring at the car leaving out of the gates.

"Da think its best if, T.J go live with his mama fa a while bae-beh gurl" he said as he shut the door.

I just went up to my room and cried to my self, he was my best friend to, along with America.