Chapter 2: Overreacting

"What do you mean you forgot to mention it?" I practically yelled at Charlie when he got home early that afternoon. "How do you forget to tell your WIFE something like this?" It was true. The Triwizard Tournament was going to commence again.

"Izzy just calm down." He said reaching out for me. I pulled away out of frustration, and I could see the hurt in his eyes. "I know what happened the last time, but you have to understand Voldemort is gone, and has been gone, AND he's not coming back." He tried to make me come to my senses, but I wasn't hearing it.

"I can't even do this right now." I grabbed my wand and headed for the door. "I'll be back." And apparated.

Charlie's POV

Fucking Shit. 

That's pretty much that only thing I could think when she stormed out. Why didn't I just tell her what I was doing? Oh yeah! Because I can't! The only thing she knows is that the dragons are being used in the tournament, but not for what.

I needed to get the hell out of this house and find Bill if possible. I didn't even bother leaving the house I just apparated right where I was. 

Bill and Fleur's cottage was small, but still cozy. I forgot how much I actually liked being here. I knocked on the door half expecting Izzy to be there.

"Oh! Charlie!" Fleur said with a surprised expression. "What are you doing here? Is Izzy with you?" She looked behind me.

"No she's not." I tried to say as nicely as I could. "Is Bill here?"

"I'm sorry he's not. He's still at work." She noticed my worried and upset face. "Is everything alright?"

"The Triwizard Tournament is coming back." I didn't want to tell her, but I couldn't help it.

"I know I read about it in the paper." She looked down with sadness in her eyes. "I bet Isabella didn't take it well?"

"She stormed out of the house when I confirmed it." I sighed. "And it didn't help that I mentioned dragons were going to be used in it."

"Well, shit." I don't think I've ever heard her use a curse word in the whole time I've known her. "Where is she?"

"I have no ide..." Right there it hit me. "I know where she is."

Izzy's POV

"Can you believe it Ced?!" I yelled at the tombstone. "It's fucking bullshit!" 

If he was actually here and could respond he'd probably give me a wide eyed face and tell me "You must be upset, you just cursed."

"Do you think I'm overreacting?" I asked kneeling down. "It's just... This is how you were killed." I felt my throat tighten.

"Honey." I heard a soft voice from behind me. Charlie walked towards me and kneeled down besides me.

"It's like no one cares that he was killed while participating in it." I scrunched up my forehead.

"Izzy, if you think about it, it wasn't the tournament that killed him. It was Voldemort, and you know that he would have killed anyone to get to Harry." He grabbed my hand. "Cedric, from what I heard, was kicking ass and taking names in that tournament." This put a smile on my face.

"It's true. He didn't great up until the end." I let a tear slip out.

"See, you have to remember that." He lifted my chin and kissed my lips lightly. "Let's go home." He took my hand and we apparated back home.

I sat on the bed and kicked off my shoes. Charlie plopped down next to me and looked me in the eye.

"If I had known that you were going to react like this I would have told you sooner. I'm not allowed to talk about what were doing, you know that right?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I know." I gave him my angry face. All he did was laugh.

"What was that?!" He said bursting out in an even harder laugh.

"That was my angry face." I started laughing with him. "I don't show it to people because it's super intimidating."

"Whatever you say babe." He laughed softly. He kissed my head and stood up to take his pants off.

"Well, aren't you being subtle about what you want!" I said giving him a half smile.

"That wasn't what I was implying, but now that you mention it, it has been a while since we...." He walked towards me with a look in his eye.

He pushed me onto the bed and kissed my neck teasingly. His hands rubbed the sides of my thigh, and I knew we were going to have fun. I tugged on his hair and he let out a small moan. I felt his hands crawl up my shirt and to the back to undo my bra clasp. I shivered as his nails dug into my back. I pulled off his shirt and felt his hard body tensing up. I opened my eyes to see why. He was covered in new scratches, bruises, and a few burns.

"Babe..." I said starring at them.

"Does it look that bad?" He asked looking at his chest.

"Yeah kinda." I said touching a huge bruise under his ribs. He flinched and I knew it was painful. "Are you sure you want to do this? I won't hurt you?"

"Of course not." He said grabbing my face and kissing me deeply. 

He ran his fingers through my hair as he nibbled on my neck a bit. I took off the rest of my clothes and wrapped my legs around him. Being one with each other was always amazing, but tonight was like no other. We couldn't get enough of each other, and by the end we were both so exhausted.

"Wow..." Charlie sighed. "What was that?!"

"What do you mean?" I turned to my side and looked at him.

"You know what I mean." He winked at me. "You were amazing babe! How about we do that every night?"

"In your dreams buddy!" I laughed and hit his chest.

"Oh don't worry about that one." He joked with me.

Yup, that's my husband.