Chapter 10: Flurry

Immediately I ran towards the edge of the forest. Charlie held a bleeding Aloise. Her arm was mangled and her face was pale. My wand was out and performing a healing spell before I realized.

My stomach lurched hearing the sounds of flesh and tendons relocating. Madam Amethyst took Aloise from Charlie as wetness fell onto my hands.

"Izzy... Baby look at me." Charlie's soothing voice tore my gaze away from Aloise. His hand flew to my stomach as his lips met my forehead. Charlie's thumb grazed my cheeks where all the wetness from my tears fell. "I have you."

I straightened my spine and walked away.

Back at the cottage I paced between the bedroom and the kitchen. A flurry of emotions spread through me. The door opened and closed and footsteps sounded towards me.

Charlie stood at the doorframe of the bedroom. Leaning against the frame he crossed his arms over his chest and simply starred at me. His chest rose and fell with such an intensity I couldn't help myself. I crashed my lips against his and pulled him on top of me onto the bed. My legs wrapped around his waist as Charlie's tongue forced its way into my mouth. Tugging on his hair I began kissing down his throat.

"You fucking idiot." I said sucking and nipping at the side of his neck. Charlie's hands gripped under my thighs as he pushed us deeper into the bed.

"Oh really?" His voice was commanding as he slid his thigh between my legs.

I let out a gasp as his thigh stroked my core. His teeth clasped onto my shoulder as he moved his thigh up and down. My head flew back exposing my neck to the unhinged man on me.

"Fuck, baby." Charlie's voice was hoarse. I dug my nails into his back as Charlie slid his hand down my body lingering on my lower belly. "If I could I'd get you pregnant all over again."

I rolled my eyes at the comment though my body reacted differently. Charlie's hand intertwined into my hair pulling my head back giving him more control as he ravaged my neck with his lips and teeth.

Our clothes scattered around the room as Charlie scooted us towards the center of the bed. Without a word I flipped Charlie onto his back and slid him inside me. I didn't want passion or sensuality. I just wanted to fuck all these emotions out.

Charlie's hands gripped my breasts as I began bobbing up and down. His head dipped back as his moans filled the room. My hand made its way around his throat and Charlie's eyes flickered at the unfamiliar gesture. His hips bucked up into me causing me to release my own whimper of pleasure. Not letting my hand leave his neck I  bent down to nibble on his ear.

"I'm so mad at you." I nipped his ear harder.

"Show me how mad you are." His hand slid between my legs finding my throbbing clit with his thumb. My back arched as I chased my pleasure all while getting praised by my husband. Time stood still as my orgasm hit me. Charlie took back control and sought his own release while drawling mine out. His movements under me jerked as he came with a curse word.

We stayed unmoving until Charlie reached up and wiped the tears that ran down my cheeks.