Why Is She Here?

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! Please don't be mad! 😓! Anyways I'm close to 100 reads and when I saw that I about passed out so yeah. THANKS! I LOVE yOU PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!!!!
**************************************************************************.

Scotty's P.O.V
***************
Recap- We walked into Bojangles when I saw...
Jessica! Why is she here? Ya see Jessica is my CRAZY with a K ex-girlfriend and let me tell you she did not like Jenna at all and Jenna didn't like her! Anyways I tapped on Jenna's shoulder and pointed towards the spot Jessica was in! "Oh My GOSH why is she here?" asked Jenna. "I know as much as you do!" I whisper yelled! "Okay let's just get out of here and try not to let her see us" Jenna said calmly. We started walking when me being the cluzts I am tripped over air. With my luck I landed right at Jessica's feet. "Oh Baby are you okay" Jessica said. "First off I'm not your baby. Secondly I'm fine. And third GET AWAY!" I yelled...,maybe making a scene! "Just get out of my way ok?" O replied calmly. " Fine!!!" She replied clearly mad! When I got in the car there was Jenna just sitting with the windows down! "Thanks For the help Jen!" "Didn't think you'd any!" Jenna Replied laughing!