The Heart Break

*Text Convo D:Danny J:Jenna*

D- Hey babe wanna meet me in the gym?? ;-)

J:Sure be there in 5! :)

D- Um Okay!

___________________________

Danny's P.O.V

SHOOT I sent that to Emily and Jenna and they both said yes!Mabey I won't get caught if I just did a quicky with Emily cause she is gonna be in here in 2 so yeah that's it!

*After there 3 min*

Jenna's P.O.V

I walked into the gym a couple minutes early so I could surprise Danny! Today is are 2 year anniversary! I walked to are spot! We always meet at the locker room cause that's where he asked me to be his girl friend! I heard moaning come from are spot! Just another high school couple. UGGHhh! I will have to run them out here I go. I went into the locker room to find Danny and my best friend Emily doing it on the mats! MY Danny with MY best friend! You've got to be kidding me! "Jenna it's not what it looks like" they both say at the same time. "Oh yeah then what is it?" I ask! "we'll um.........i wanted to tell you but she threatened to hurt you" Danny yells! "Oh too bad it sounded like you were enjoying it" "look b**** I have wants to have sex with you but it's always "I'm not ready" well she was ready and is right now so get out" He yells! I ran out of there to the place where I always felt at home... Scotty's Home!