Don't Pretend

It's been a while since we last spoke.

Don't pretend that you've done nothing wrong.

Mr Player you had no reason to lie to me.

Boy I gave you everything I had but you acted like it was nothing.

I guess it’s finally sunken in, now that you’re overwhelmed with guilt.

Finally realised why you couldn’t look me in the eye that day, the day you walked away.

You look into her eyes and all you see is my reflection, at least that’s what you’ve been telling all ya friends.

The only words that come to mind are that you’re a dirty little manwhore, Mr Player you can’t fool me anymore.

Time for making amends has long gone.

You want to make it up too me?

Are you serious?

Next joke please boy.

You just want too clear your conscience so you can sleep better at night.

Nothing you can say can change what you did too me.

Run back to your little whore, I’m gonna walk away this time.

A cheater is all you are, a liar, a player, boy you’re a man whore.

Open up my chest and you’ll see a part of my heart is missing, now do you see the extent of the damage you caused me?

Don’t pretend you’ll never love again, your boys told me different things.

Tell me you wan’t me back, yet you already have a new girlfriend?

Don’t pretend otherwise, I saw you out with her last weekend.

You say I’m the one you can’t live without, but you walked away first time round.

You’re the one who played away, you’re no longer my favourite boy.

Don’t pretend your heart aches, don’t pretend your heart breaks now I’m not your girl.

You cut me deep, now I’m finally healing.

Don’t pretend you never cheated, don’t pretend you’ll never love again…

Please, just stop pretending.