Valentine's Day

February 14th, meant to be a happy day but now I can't enjoy it unlike my friends.

February 14  2011, the day you left me cold, alone and broken hearted.

Valentines Day, used to be my favourite day.

You used to be my favourite guy, would have done anything to keep you in my life.

 I'm only sixteen but I can see through your routine, you came running back when your next girl wouldn't deal with all your shit but boy I'm already done with this relationship.

You were once my man, so what?

We had good times but they're long gone.

You made a fool outta me but your the fool now, the second time round.

Once upon a valentine's day you made me so happy, told me you loved me and to never forget you.

Now here I am later on and you and I are no more.

I remember everything you said  last valentine's day.

I still have the presents and the card, I still have the memories.

Boy who's laughing now?

What comes around goes around, you got what you deserved.

Revenge for what you did to me, last valentine's day.

Who's hurt now?

Who's a joke right now?

Well that would be you.

Happy Valentine's Day Fool.

Goodbye, farewell, I'll never take you back.

Now your finally paying for what you did that day, how your feeling now well I felt much worse last valentine's day.