Of Shameful Spying and Peter's Considerations

"Get your foot off my face!" Allison hissed.

"Sorry...hold on...OW! Ow, ow, ow!"

A sharp object jabbed my knee. Allison and I were in a broom closet, about ten feet from wherever Brianna Wony keeps disappearing to.

"Shhh! I can see someone coming!"

Sure enough, it was Troy Gall, a prefect for Hufflepuff. he was haughty, and never participated in the parties we would throw in the common room. Allison and I exchanged a weird look. I had to cram my fist in my mouth to stop from laughing.

"Pine Fresh." my head snapped up to Troy, where the statue had just moved to reveal a staircase going downwards. He entered, and it closed again.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"We wait until he comes out, and then we go in."

"Well...I wanna go watch the Gryffindor quidditch practice."

"Of course you do."

"Then I'll see you in fifteen to twenty minutes."

I looked through the giant crack in the bottom of the door, and ran out to go watch Charlie. When I finally got to the pitch, he was helping Fred and George with a drill. In all actuality, he was flying around after a snitch and trying to dodge their hits. Which was slightly hard to do, because all focus was on him. So, when he got hit in the ribs, he called it quits.

When their equipment was put away, Matt came down, covered in sweat, with his mop of dark curly hair, and slung his arm around me.

"Eww. Go shower!"

"I'm not bathing tonight." (I gagged)

"I'll write your mother. Hey Charlie," I smiled at him.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Pretty good."

"Well, your leg is bleeding."

"Oh." I looked down. "Yeah. I guess it is."

"Um... There's wrap in the locker room... Do you want me to bandage your knee?"

"Yeah. Thanks Charlie."

He turned around to go to the locker rooms, while I smirked at Matt. He rolled his eyes at me as I left to follow Charlie.

"Here, sit on that desk." he nodded at a wooden one in a separate room. Several of the other players were showering or just goofing off. I suddenly realized that this must be the captain's office. I sat on the edge of the desk and waited, thinking up elaborate ideas to get him to fancy me. I really had nothing to offer him... No help with homework, I'm more of a hazard than a help, and I don't have a full figure. Tsk, tsk.

Charlie came into the room and cleaned the blood with his wand.

"I would heal this with magic but I'm rubbish with healing charms. I'd probably make a bone disappear,"

He was bent at the waist, trying to position the cotton bandage. My cut looked like a crescent moon.

"Where in the blazes did you get that?" he asked.

"A broomcloset." he gave me a reproachful look. "It's not what it sounds like. Allison and I-" his eyebrows rose. Gosh, I could snog him right now..."Were spying on someone."

"Wow. You got four O.W.L.s and are already doing shady business...I'm going to have to rethink us being friends." he chuckled. Gah, he said we're friends!