chapter 11

Peridot's p.o.v

Lapis stood over me and amethyst, staring at us both angrily. Suddenly, she burst into laughter.

"Pfft, you should have seen your faces, you were so scared!" She said before laughing again.

Amethyst rolled her eyes while I pushed lapis and got out of the water. I began walking up to where our stuff was set up and sat next to pearl.

"So, when are you going to tell her?" She asked while looking at me. "I don't know what you're talking about."I respond. Pearl stares at me for a second before answering me. "I mean, when are you going to tell lapis you like her?"

Now I stare at her for a while before responding "never, and how did you even know?" She chuckles and shakes her head. "I can tell by the way you act around her and the way you stare at her sometimes."

"Well, what about you? I know you like amethyst, don't you?" Pearl blushes and looks away. "So what? She doesn't know, and she never will, besides, I know she doesn't like me."

"You don't know that for sure! What if she does and she just doesn't want to admit it?" "Okay, how about this: we wait until we are both ready and when we are, we tell them that we like them together?" Pearl says. I think about it for a second before I agree and go back to the water.