chapter 7

Lapis p.o.v

The rest of the night I was quieter. We stopped playing truth or dare after Ruby almost set the house on fire after one Jasper's dares. It wasn't until Amethyst brought up the idea of playing Seven Minutes In Heaven that I spoke "WAIT WHAT" I exclaimed loudly. Everyone laughed at my reaction except Peri who lost in thought while also blushing. "Yep. We're all friends what's the problem" Amethyst giggled under her breath. I blushed at the idea of possibly kissing Peridot for a whole 7 minutes. I glanced at Peri who already had her eyes on me. I looked away blushing even more and waited for someone to spin the bottle. Amethyst spun and it landed on pearl. They both blushed furiously while me and jasper shoved them into the closet.

Amethyst p.o.v
I spun the bottle and it landed on my crush of 3 years, pearl. I blushed and tried to stall but it was no use. Jasper and pearl were already pushing me and pearl into the closet. Me and her stayed there for two minutes blushing till she finally spoke up. "A-amethyst?" She said, stuttering and blushing like crazy. "Y-yeah?" I answered blushing just as much as her. Then I hear it. Something I never thought I would hear and it was in barely a whisper. "I love you, a-and i understand if you don't love me back." She said. I stood there frozen for a minute trying to process what she said and figure out if it was a dream or not. Once I realized she was being serious I kissed her and she kissed back. Unfortunately though, just as we started to kiss the door opened and we both fell to the floor. "I KNEW IT." Jasper said laughing loudly while the others stood there smiling.