Mark The Date

Adrian's POV

It's not that I didn't want be friends with Jess, it's just I figured she'd want to go back to her normal life. That is the life before we switched. I did want to hangout with her more, she wasn't the kind of person you could look at and see exactly who they were. To me that's what made her Jess. "Jess, I don't want to stop hanging out with you," I confessed.

"Then why did you say we wouldn't hangout after we switch back?" She asked again.

"Cause I figured you would want to go back to your regular life, and well you'd want to forget about me."

"Adrian, your the only one who knows about the video games part of me."

"I don't want to ruin your life by dragging you down the social pole, trust me kids get pretty judgemental when your hanging out with someone like me."

"I don't care about that anymore, well maybe a little, but not enough to worry. You've opened my eyes to the world of the bullied."

"Hey Jess."

"Yeah?"

"Can you eat something cause I don't want to look even skinnier than I already am."

"Fair enough," she smiled and grabbed the slice she had started eating.

"Thank you," I replied grabbing the slice I had picked up and ate it.

We sat on the couch and ate pizza and watched movies. Mostly Disney since my parents normally didn't buy me any movies. I began to wonder what my family was like to Jess considering how long it's been. "Are my parents treating you okay?" I asked concerned that they weren't.

"You should see for yourself," she replied.

"I can't, otherwise they would think you were my girlfriend."

"True I could just introduce you as my friend from school."

I shrugged it could work. "Wanna play the game some more?" I asked.

She nodded and we played it for awhile until it hit seven, then I realised I needed to go. We said our goodbyes and I walked back to Jess's house. I was happy that Jess wanted to be my friend still after this whole situation. Even though she wasn't the best person to me in the past, but she has changed so much since we met. My phone buzzed and it was a texted from Jess asking if I could come over on Friday. I replied with a yes, and marked the date on my calendar.