about Enrique Gil (with Family)

Enrique Gil studied at Montessori De Manila during his primary school years. Montessori De Manila is located in Las Piñas City. He then transferred to Manresa School located in Parañaque City to complete his secondary school.

Enrique attended San Beda College Alabang in Muntinlupa during college with to pursue a degree in Information Technology but he stopped to focus his career in the entertainment industry.

Both Enrique Gil’s parents are half Filipinos and they met as flight attendants at the Philippine Airlines back in the 80’s.

His parents’ names are Enrique Amadeo Gil and Barbara Anne Gil. Enrique’s father, Enrique Sr., died in 2008 after losing a battle with cancer.

Enrique is the second child out of his parents’ three children. His siblings’ names are Enrique Javier and Diandra Frances Gil.

His parents were both flight attendants at the Philippine Airlines. As a child, Enrique’s father always wanted to get them a bigger place because their family consists of five members and that their home is not big enough for the five of them.

The mother then protested because she wanted to stay at a place that’s in the middle of everything, so eventually they did not move.

Growing up, he shared a room with his two other siblings. They basically grew up with each other’s presence. They loved bonding together when they were still children.

Their way of spending time together consisted in watching DVDs all together in their bedroom, and even playing games until late in the evening, till they had to go to bed.

Enrique indeed shared a lot of fun moments with his family during his younger years, and he continues to do so even now.