Chapter 9

Madison's POV
I wake up and Aria is coming over so we can have a sleepover I haven't seen her in a while. I put on a pink sweater and leggings. There is knocking and I run downstairs to the door I open it and jump in her arms. I've missed you so much my phone starts ringing I run upstairs to get it. The caller ID says Jared so I amswer. "Hey haven't talked to you in a while" "Madison i really need to talk to you and I needs to do it in person I'll be over in 5" "okay" I hang up. "Jared has to talk to me he will be over" "why do you look so worried" "because he sounded really scared or something I don't know but I'm scared" Aria just hugs me until there's a knock on the door. "I'll be upstairs" Aria goes upstairs I open the door to see Jared. "Hey can we sit" I nod and move so he can come in. I close the door and sit on the couch next to him. He grabs both my hands "you know I love you" I look in his eyes and there tearing up. "Of course Jared what's wrong" "I can't do us anymore" my eyes start to water. "Jared what are you saying" "I can't do this anymore" I move my hands out from his and wipe away the tears that fell. "Jared" "ma-" "no" he goes to wipe away my tears but I move. "I should go" I nod and walk to the door with him. As I'm about to close the door Jared turns around and kisses me I know it's a goodbye kiss so I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer. The kiss felt like walking through a desert dry and finally getting water. We part from the kiss "I love you" I nod and move. He walks away, I close the door and slid down till I get to the bottom and move my knees to my chest and just cry.

Jared's POV (EARLIER THAT DAY)
"Mom I love her" I'm yelling at my mom because she is saying I can't see Madison anymore because last night when we where outside kissing someone took a picture and she thinks I'm gonna do something stupid. "I don't care you can't see her" "mom this is stupid it was just a kiss" "no it wasn't did you see the picture and video that was a make out and I don't approve of her" "well I do, she is my everything mom I can't breathe without her." "I don't care Jared if I don't approve that's the last say, you will not disobey me." I grab my car keys and go in my car. I am driving to Madison's house I know it's crazy I love her but my mom won't let me see her and if I can see her then it might be better if she finds someone who really cares for her.

CONGRATS! you made it to the end of the story and I don't know if I will make a sequel or not I know this was short but I'm very sick and have lots of work for my classes. Just finished testing for writing and I hope y'all liked this if I make a sequel it will be called "Together always" please vote and comment if you want a sequel but thanks for reading BYE!!