Meeting BryanStars 9/19/13

I met BryanStars on the BryanStars tour on September 19th, 2013.

I was picked up early from school because we had to be at the venue at four. It was only a thirty minute drive into downtown so it wasn't too far. We got there and didn't see a line so we were confused. We saw the equipment being loaded into the venue and so my dad peeked into the door and I saw Bryan.

My dad asked where VIP goes and Bryan said thatt hey're not ready for us yet and then he looked around my dad and saw me. He said hi and I waved at him, I was close to tears and I was shaking. We had been standing out there for a while so I sat down next to what I was told was Ghost Town's bus because it was big and blocked the sun.

Someone came out and handed us water since it was 90+ degrees and we had to sit outside for an hour. Thirty minutes later, two people came up, one of htem being VIP and the other being general admission. We talked for about thirty more minutes before they finally let us in.

I was asked for ID so I showed my school ID but the guy wanted something with my birthdate on it. My dad had to step up and vouch for me that I was 14. He marked my hands, saying I was a minor and let me in. I stood there as the other VIP girl walked in and it turned out there was only three VIP peopel, the girl, me and my dad.

They handed us our lanyards and posters and told us to go into the next room. I did so and Ghost Town walked up to me, hugging me.

Then Bryan came up to me and I started crying because I didn't know what to say. He asked me what was wrong and I said that I loved him so much. He thanked me and hugged me because I asked for one. I then asked if I could get a picture with him and he said "Let's take five!" So he had us do five different poses, including crazy, normal, "Charlile's Angel's" pose, "Cool" pose and a kitty pose.

He then asked if he could sign anything for me and he signed my lanyard, my arm and my ticket since my poster was already pre signed. Throughout the whole night, I had three conversations with him, five minutes each.

Bryan is one of the nicest people.

Pictures I took at the BryanStars tour put into a video ---->

If you wanna read about my entire expierience then follow the link in the external ----->