You are not worthless!!

Callie's POV

I have had a really long week. Everyone at school keeps talking trash about me and saying that I'm useless and worthless. It's getting so old. At first I thought that maybe its just something that happens to new kids but I have been here for a ong time and it's still happening. Now I think I'm actually starting to believe it. I have been falling in love with my brother, MY BROTHER for gosh sakes!!! Who does that???!!!! Anyways Lena and Stef just found out that Brandon kissed me and sent us both to our rooms. I'm thinking of running off because if someone else finds out about this, we could be removed from the house. I don't want to screw things up for Jude again! And they probably wouldn't even missed me. In fact the only reason the agreed to let me stay is because they felt sorry for me. I grabbed a bag and stuffed some clothes into it along with all the lunch money I had then I opened the window. I was climbing out of the window when CRASH!!!! I fell. I was looking up at the sky and a sharp pain shot through my ankle. I screamed. I heard someone running around the house.

"CALLIE!!!! ARE YOU OKAY, BABY??!!!" yelled Lena

She kneeled down beside me and put my head on her knees.

"what hurts Callie??"

"my ankle" I squealed out through my tears.

"shhh baby girl. I'm going to take you to the emergency room, okay?"

I nodded and felt her pick me up. She put me in the car and ran inside to get Stef. They both came back out and drove me to the E.R. When we got there, I checked in, waited for 2 hours, and then got X-rays. We were all waiting silently in an office on the doctor. He finally came into the room with results.

"Callie has just got a severly sprained ankle, nothing is broken. It will be difficult for her to walk and she may need a couple of days out of school but she will be okay in a few weeks. I'm going to give you these crutches and a small dosage of pain medicine. Rest and ice are the best things for her right now. Do you have any questions?" told the doctor

"No we do not. Thank you for all your help." said Mama (Stef)

"Alrighty then. Be safe and have a great day."

We left and went home. Mom helped me up to my room and then my mama came up there too. They both sat down.

"Callie why did you attempt to leave through a window?" asked mama (Stef)

"I just thought it would be better for everybody if I left. Brandon wouldn't be tempted by me, you wouldn't have to punish me all the time and Jude wouldn't have to worry about being taken away. I'm sorry" I started to cry.

Mom put her arm around me and mama got down on her knees in front of me. Mama took my hands and told me to look at her.

"Callie, we wouldn't be happy without you. You add joy to our lives and yes, we do have to punish you sometimes, but every child needs to be corrected here and there. If we thought we wouldnt have to punish anyone, then we shouldn't have had kids. I don't like punishing y'all but it's part of being a parent. Callie we love you very much baby. You never worry about yourself, you are always looking out for others. I love that about you. You are not worthless, you are not disposable Callie. You are a human being that needs to be shown some love. You have to learn to love yourself. You are sweet, kind, compassionate, strong-willed, determined, protective, and beautiful. Don't you ever let anyone tell you different."

I though my arms around her and cryed like a baby. She lifted my up and I clung to my mothers body. For the first time in my life, I felt loved and cared for. I stopped crying and mama set down and put me in her lap.

"C, we have got to talk about the kiss" said Mom (Lena)

"I know. It won't happen again. I just felt like finally someone truly cared about me and I just showed my love for him wrong. I didnt mean to kiss him, I just finally found a guy that liked me for me. And I messed up. I know he is my brother and that really twisted. I'm sorry"

"We understand Callie and that's why we aren't spanking you. We know how bad many guys have treated you and we get the mixed feelings but lets keep Brandon on just the brother level okay?" said mama

"yes mam but I feel guilty about trying to run away so could you like ummm... ya know-"

"You don't have to say it Callie. I understand. Lena could you get me a hairbrush." said mama

"sure love"

Mama turned me over on her lap and slid down my pants. I felt her rest the wood hairbrush on my butt.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

By this point I had tears running down my face but I didn't beg for it to be over because I did ask for it.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Callie you will not ever try to run away again. I don't care how upset you are. You can come talk to anyone in this family but you will NOT run away from your problems! Do you understand me, young lady?"

"YES MAM!!!" I cried out

"Good. Last ten"

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

I layed across her lap with nothing but my panties on. She rubbed my back and then sat me up in her lap. Mom wiped the tears out of my eyes and mama whispered things in my ear.

"shhh princess it's over. You are forgiven. We love you very much."

"I love you guys too." I said as I wrapped my arms around them both.

Mama picked me up and carried me downstairs and into the living room. She propped up my foot and cut on the tv. I was watching girl code as mom brought me some strawberries and a milkshake. What a day it was.

--------------------

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Please vote and comment.

I'm also thinking of writing a new story about a group of friends. There will be six girls total. If you want to submit a character then fill in these two categories. You can message me or just comment. I would appreciate your imput.

Name:

Personality:

Thanks guys,

Love you all,

~#4