The Fosters (a spanking story)

I want to start by saying I own none of these characters and their storylines. The only thing I make up and own is the spanking scenarios. This all belongs to ABC Family. I'm just a fan that enjoys the show. I add some of my own opinions to the story but it will be close to the real thing. This takes place after the wedding and adoption. So with that being said lets get on to the story. 😄

The characters are as follows:

Callie Jacob- She is a very guarded girl but once you break through her shell, she is sweet. She has endured many tragic events that no child should experience. She is the biological sister of Jude but is considered a part of the Foster's family.

Jude Jacob- He is a sweet, little boy that trusts many people. He seeks the positive in every situation and puts his whole heart into everything he does. There is no better friend to have then Jude. He looks up to Callie and will become best friends with Brandon.

Stef Foster- She is Lena's parter and wife. She is a mother to all the kids and will protect them with every bone in her body. She is often the disciplinarian.

Lena Foster- She is married to Stef and is super sweet. Lena will fight for her kids and is often taken advantage of by Jesus when it comes to punishment.

Brandon Foster- He is protective of his siblings and is normally the peacemaker. He tries tone a good role model and is normally responsible.

Jesus Foster- He puts on a tough guy front but would do anything for his family even if it gets him into trouble. He is Marianna's twin brother. Jesus can get rebellious at times but normally admits when he is wrong.

Marianna Foster- She is sweet and becomes best friends with Callie. Marianna can be sneaky and will try to lie her way out of anything. She would even blame things on her own siblings, especially Jesus.

A/N:

Should I continue?? Is this any good??? Leave any ideas, comments, or advice below!!

Thanks,

~#4