Chapter 3

Edited 27/04/2015

Sunlight came through the window hitting my face. Meh. Two things were bugging me right now.

1-The sun

2-The fact the Walter boys are staying with us.

I walked to my washroom quickly grabbing random clothing. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and my hair. I put on my clothing. Apparently I grabbed black tights and a purple sweater that says love the city in white letters.

I ran down the stairs and looked at the clock. 11:00 o'clock. Oh crap I'm late for breakfast. I dashed to the dining room where I was faced with 3 extremely hot guys, 3 younger hot guys, and 1 cute 7 year old.

"Like what you see," Caleb smirked at me. I mentally slapped him.

"Ya, Luke you look cute," I said with a smirk on my face. I heard a the boys laugh at Caleb. I noticed his annoyed expression that was on his face.Oh how I love waking up to nimrods. Note the sarcasm please.

"Oh nice of you to walk up today letty," Jessie said walking in with a plate of waffles with strawberries. Oh how she knows me.

"Sowwy," I said putting on the best puppy dog face. I sat down and started eating. One thing about me is I eat slow. Like snail slow okay maybe that's a bit overreacting but whatever.

"Is she your mom?" Zach asked. I stopped eating and tears threatened to come out. Jessie was already in the kitchen so she didn't hear the question by Zach.

"Um...no...she's the c-chef," I stuttered blinking back the tears.

"On sorry where's your mom?" Zach asked. I guess my tears couldn't hold it in anymore and the flowed out.

"She died when I was 6," I said in the middle of crying. 5 pairs of eyes hugged me from the side. I looked and there was the twins Brett, Zach, and Luke.

"I'm so sorry!" Zach said letting go. I smiled and nodded.

"Well it's almost 12 I have to go to dance class," I said whipping a tear. Oh wait today's not dance class it's Friday. Meh. I'll just go to the tree house. I ran to the bags door and quickly opened it walked outside. I realized I had no shoes on and the bright green grass tickled my feet but that made to difference, I wiped tears from my eyes away. I looked at the large tree that stood in front of me, and the treehouse on it. My parents and me had built this 12 years ago. Mostly my parent considering I was 5 and all. I climbed the ladder and walked into the treehouse.

Sitting down on the cold wood I realized how much I missed my mom. I didn't have much time with her but every part of me misses her. The way he blonde hair flowed down her back, the way she smiled. I remember the first day she dropped me off at school I cried and hugged her till I felt better.Me and her making breakfast for dad when he was around.

When she died he suddenly became interested in his work. Complete and utter bullshit. He started to ignore me because I look like her. Tears flowed down my cheek.

"How's dance class going?" Said a voice. I looked up to see the someone that I thought I would never see with me alone.

Caleb.

Meh it was kinda all over the place but I promise to write more of this book:) REMEMBER VOTEEEEEE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW.