Serenity (A Naruto Fanfic)

In case you don't know, me (mylifeuncutable) and Lone (lonelyrevenge) made this story together.

Know that this will NOT follow the story line that much, so a lot of things will be different. And this is happening around the time in Shippuden.

We do NOT own Naruto although I sometimes wish I did xD

And with that all being said, onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kat's P.O.V. (mylifeuncutable) )

“I’m bored!”, I yelled as fell down onto the couch.

Duckbutt rolled his eyes at me, “Then get up and do something, Baka! Laying around and saying you’re bored every five minutes isn’t going to entertain you.”

“Shut up, Duckbutt! No one asked you for your input! Now leave my house!”

“Idiot, I live here too.”

“He’s right, you know!” Lone sang as she entered the room with a smile on her face.

“Oh hush.”

I gave Sasuke a death glare but I noticed that his attention was now on my best friend. A smile spread across my face as I realized that he liked her. I wonder if she knew that he liked her. It was obvious that she liked him but he was to stupid to realize it yet.

I let out a sigh. I guess I’m going to have to play match maker soon.

My attention switched to the hottie that just silently entered the room.

Itachi Uchiha.

His eyes went over into my direction and I hurried and looked at the floor.

Please tell me he didn’t see me looking at him. That would be just great if he did! He’d probably think I’m some weirdo with a staring problem. But it’s not like I could help it. I really liked him but it obvious he didn’t feel the same.

He is extremely hot and I’m, well, not. He was the prodigy of his clan and I’m probably as useless as Sakura.

If he wanted, he could have almost any girl and I know that I wasn’t the one he’d choose.

“Penny for your thoughts?” He said as he sat down right next to me.

I blushed and shot up off the couch. I didn’t even notice him walk towards me!

“ I..uh... I was just t-thinking of stuff to do because I’m bored and....yeah...just bored...”

He smiled slightly and I blushed even harder.

Then the next thing I knew, I was on the ground with a big , round, orange mask in my face.

“Tobi is happy to see Kat!!” Tobi yelled in my ear and he gave me a death hug.

“Tobi, get off of her!” Deidara yelled as he entered the room.

He got off and helped me up. “Tobi is really sorry! Tobi didn’t behave as a good boy, did he?”

“Its okay Tobi. I’m fine.” I smiled and he jumped in happiness.

“Who let them in here?!” Sasuke exclaimed.

“The window was unlocked.” Tobi said as scratched the back of his head and chuckled a little.

Sasuke groaned and Itachi was just glaring at Tobi. Huh, I wonder whats wrong with him. Its not like Tobi did anything to Ita....

“Please tell me you two are gonna leave soon!” Sasuke said as he began to rub the side of his forehead.  “ I’m already getting a headache...”

“Nope! Tobi plans to stay here with Sempai for a little while!”

“Great....”