My Boss (BXG)

Alexia's P

Alexia's P.O.V.

I blew my hair out of my face as I tapped my foot, impatiently waiting for the cup of coffee that was being made. I could still hear my boss' voice ringing through my ear as he ordered me to get him his coffee.

Black.

Strong.

With two spoons of sugar.

And one spoon of milk.

Just thinking about the infuriating arrogant man was enough to make my blood boil, even if he was devilishly handsome.

Now don't get me wrong, the man is a fucking Greek God with piercing ice blue eyes, a strong, sharp jawline, straight nose with perfectly plump, pink lips and a head full of inky black hair that you just want to run your fingers through. Under his suits, there were tellings of a powerful, muscular body.

But even though he was handsome, his personality did not match the beauty on the outside. He was arrogant, rude and an entitled son of a bitch who felt like the world revolved around him. His name?

Christian Carter, CEO of Carter Incorporation and the main reason why I don't sleep at night.

I grabbed the coffee as the girl finally finished making it and ran out of the shop and down the two blocks to my building. I walked in, my usual cool, composed mask slipping onto my face as I made my way to the private elevator that only Christian and I had access to and pushed in my card, going straight to the top floor. I burst into his office and gasped in shock, not realizing he had 'company'. I cleared my throat, resting the coffee down on the nearest hard surface which had been the coffee table as the woman looked at me in shock from her place on her knees in front of him, and he looked at me blankly.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, hightailing it out of there and slamming the door closed behind me. I made a bee line to my office where I ducked out and avoided everyone, settling down to do my work.

---------------------------------

Two hours later.

"Ms. Martinez, can you please come to my office?" I groaned internally as I was summoned by the devil himself.

I got up, straightening my skirt before walking the few feet between our offices. He had his back to me as he gazed out the window and I stood in the doorway, contemplating if it was too late for me to walk out.

"Have a seat."

Well, there goes that option. The clicking of my Louboutin pumps can be heard as I sat in the chair in front of his desk. He walked over to me, leaning against the desk right in front of me. I sat back to look at him, his ice blue eyes seeming to follow my movements.

"Is there something you need, Mr. Carter," I asked, a bit impatiently, the embarrassment of this morning still bothering me.

"As a matter of fact, there is," he crouched to my level, smirking at me.