Chapter 1

INTRO

"Rise and shine, sire!" called Merlin. Arthur groaned. "Come on, Arthur, you are really busy today!" Merlin pressed. "Alright, alright" Arthur grumbled. "I'll go get your breakfast, sire" "You go do that" Arthur replied. "Prat" Merlin muttered "What was that?" Arthur asked. "Nothing!" Merlin said quickly and he rushed out of the room.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I kno its short! This is my 1st story ok! Gimme a break!

<3 u guys :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter One

Merlins POV

I hurried out of Arthurs chambers, knowing he was going to throw something at me if i hadn't left fast. I grabbed his breakfast from kitchen and ran back to his chambers. " Here is your breakfast, sire. I need to go run an errand for Gaius, so I'll just go now. "Merlin, wait-", Arthur yelled, but I was already gone.

I ran out of the castle and through the village. "Oy, Merlin" the barkeeper called "How about a tankard, eh?" "No, thank you, maybe later." I said, shaking my head, The barkeeper shrugged.

As I rushed into the forest, I crashed straight into someone.

"Oh, I'm so- Bella!"

"You're late, Merlin" Bella grumbled.

" I'm sorry"

"You should be. Actually, Merlin, I should be apoligizing" she said.

"Why?"

"This" she replied curtly.

Suddenly, some one grabbed my hands and tied them behind me. They held a cloth over my face and everything went black.

HOURS LATER

Arthurs POV

Where was that idiot servant? I slipped on my shirt and trousers and marched to Gaius's chambers. "Gaius, where's Merlin? I demanded. "I don't know sire. I thought he was with you." he replied. "But.......... He said he was running an errand for you." I said, confused now. "Well, I haven't seen him since he left this morning."

"Wait a second, I know where he is! He's in the tavern! I'm going to kill him!"

I marched into the Rising Sun."Sire!" the barkeeper said, surprised. "Are you here for a tankard of mead?"

"No, have you seen Merlin?" I asked.

"I did, sire. He was running to the wood."

The wood? I thought. Why? "Alright, thank you" and I ran out of the tavern into the woods.

"Merlin?" I called. No answer. I walked down a trail into a clearing. "Merlin?'' I called again. Then I spied a dirty white cloth. I picked it up and sniffed it cautiously. Immediatly, I got dizzy. It was drugged. I looked around and saw something else. Something familiar. I squinted and realized why it looked familiar. It was a piece of Merlins jacket. He'd been kidnapped.

Gaius POV

I was worried about Merlin. He never really went to the tavern. That was just a story I made up. My thoughts were interupted by Arthur, bursting through the door, his face white. "What is it? What's wrong" I asked.

"Gaius!" he gasped "Merlin....I think Merlin's been kidnapped!"

"What?" I cried.

"I asked the barkeeper if he had seen Merlin and he said he had gone into the woods. So I went to look for him and I found a drugged rag and a piece of his jacket caught on a tree branch!" He said all this is a rush. "I have to look for him" He said abruptly.

"Wait, sire! You might be wrong. Wait until tomorow, and if he still hasn't turned up, you go look for him. This could just be an overreaction! Calm down."

"Alright. You'll tell me if he does turn up, right?" He asked.

"Of course, sire. I'll let you know immediatley." Arthur relaxed.

Arthurs POV

As I lumbered back to my chambers, I thought about what had happened. Maybe I had overreacted a little bit, but I care if Merlin is hurt and than kill anyone who hurts him. I plopped on my bed and sighed. Where was he? I thought desperately. I heard a knock on the door.. "Enter." I called.

"Arthur?".

"Guinevere! Come in!'' I said.

"Whats wrong?" she asked.

"It's Merlin. He went missing this morning."

"Oh, Arthur" she cried and hugged me. I put my head on her shoulder.

"I'm sure he'll turn up soon"

"I hope so" I said "I really do."

Merlins POV

I groaned and sat up. My head throbbed painfully, and I couldn't think straight. I got up with difficulty and looked around my prison. There wasn't much, just a chair and a small barred window with rays of sunlight streaming out of the window. I rubbed my forehead, thinking about what happened. My thoughts were interupted by a cold voice. "Good morning, Merlin. Or should I say.............. Emrys."

Gwens POV

I was thinking about Arthur on my way home. I was really worried about Arthur. He was devasted after Merlin's disappearance. He would never admit it, but he would kill anyone who touched Merlin.

"Gwen" someone whispered. I jumped and spun around.

"Arthur! You startled me!"

"Sorry. Guinivere I'm leaving, to find Merlin, tonight'' Arthur said.

"But you can't!"

"I'm sorry, Gwen, I have to, I can't bear not knowing if he's hurt or not." Arthur whispered. His face looked so anguished, I felt pain in my heart for him.

"Alright, but you're going with the knights, right?" I replied worriedly.

Arthur smiled at my concern. "Of course, Gwen. I'll be back before you can say Merlin, I promise."

I smiled, but it didn't reach my eyes. Arthur could tell. "I will return safely, with Merlin in perfect health, you need not worry." He gave me a gentle kiss, then walked into the night towards the stables.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I hope you guys like it. Ill do a merlinpov for you guys, cuz u probably want to know whats going on with him.

PS. If u love merlin, look for books by Emmawillliams66, she writes some of the best Merlin fanfics around here.

VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, PLEEEEEEEEEAZ!!! <3

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<