Chapter 2: Maybe god exists!

This chapter is dedicated to katiemich. I really enjoy readinh her book Why me? 

Also it seems like I have no readers :(  Anyways I 'll keep wrightinh because I love it :) :) :) :)   

                  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

" So what will you do tonigh honey? " mom asked me. I can understand that she is feeling guilty from the tone in her voice but I am really mad at her right now!! How can she do this to me? 

" Do you want to go to the movies? " another question followed. Wow she must be feeling awful... She hates movies... But no! I will continue acting like she is not here, like I 'm alone.

But no. She is not going to stop here is she? " Ok. I understand you are mad. - and I was right. - And I will leave you alone." She paused. - I bet a but is coming. -

"But - I knew it! - listen to me for a minute. " She took a deep breath and said:

" I know you like this boy a lot and at this party you would have a chance to talk to him but you have to understand that there will be consequenses for your bad grades. Even thought I am sorry I don't have another choise... " She doesn't have another choise? Where are we at a reality show where you have to do something to make the other's life miserable so the people who 's watching won't turn off the TV?

" But -This word... is SO annoying - I don't want to see you so sad so we can make a deal. " She stopped to see how I would react. I just looked at her.

" You can go to this party only if you promise to study harder for the next semester. Otherwise you won't be able to go out with your friend for a month. What do you say? "

A month?  A whole month? I am not a straight A student, maybe a B+ but I try and I study. Well, I will get to see him so... I think I will survive for a month.

" Deal." I sai and finally looked at her. Then I hugged her.

" Be carefull 'cause that's your last chance! I want you back at midnight. Now I will let you get ready." With that she walked out the door.

Sometimes I think I have the Best mom in the whole word!

I openned my wardrobe already knowing waht I want to wear. I am not the kind of girl that would spend hours infront of her wardrobe to find what to wear. I love fashion and shopping but I have much more important things to do than waste my hours. I worea dark blue tank top and white jeans. I put on some blush, maskara and light red lip-stick. I don't like wearing make up on, that's why I try to avoid itbut it makes me look better. I wore my black converse. I let my long hair fall down like a waterfall on my shoulders, took a last glare from my reflection in the mirror, kissed my mom and left.

I called Alex. She answerd me immediately.

" Hiiii it 's Selen. "

" I know silly. "

" Can you pick me up from my house? Plans changed. "

" So I guess you 're coming? "

" Yessss! My mom let me go to the party. "

" I knew it! You 're mom is very cool! What happened? "

" Please don't say that again. Ok? Never again. "

" Ok relax. You 're mom is not cool! "

" I didn't mean... You know something? I 'll explain everything on the car. "

" I 'll be there in 10' "

" 'k' bye "

" Bye. "