Chapter 4: Big decisions

Helloooo :) I am really happy. I don't know why. Just lettin' ya kno! 

This chapter is smal because the next one is going to be bigggg :) :) 

Dedivated to TheRiverRunsDeep because she writes amazing books. I 've already read :

I dare you, I got you , I 'm in love with...? , Seven mistakes , Wanna play a game and I am reading My lovely jerk and What he doesn't know. 

You HAVE TO read her books. They are AMAZING!! 

Enjoy :D

                                      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" I see... " Actually I think I need to visit my ophthalmologist. Like right now beacause I think there must be something wrong with my vision or my brain.

" And my instict was right too! " Maybe he needs to visit his ophthalmologist too.

" Yeah... I am not completely sure about that. "

" I am. Just wait a minute. "

" Okay. " What is he going to do? Why is he so excited? Oh my God why do weird things only happen to me? Am I cursed or something? 

He got up from his chair and I herd him calling a woman's name. A minute later two people had appeared on my screen Him and a beautiful woman.

" Hello sweetie. " She said.

" Hello. "

" Whats your name? " Really now? Does today has to be the day that every stranger will ask my name? Anyway... damage has already been done.

" Selen Love. " 

" I am Jenna Herringthon. You are very pretty. " I felt my cheaks heating.

" Thank you very much. "

" You are kind too! " More heating.

'" I told you she was perfect for the job! " Tyler said and i felt more heating and more heating.

" She is pretty, kind and... how old are you dear? "

" 14. "

" I didn't know girls are this beautiful at your age. " Okay... really whoever is playing this joke on me has to stop it. That's NOT cool... I think I am going to explode right now!

" And she is cute when she blushes! " Tyler added. Yeah! 100% I am going to explode in 5...4...3...2...1...0... maybe not now...

Ok... I am really trying not to freak out. I may not be a fun and think he is incretibly hot but he is good looking and a guy and he just called me cute.

" You know I can hear you right? " I said. Is he flirting with me or something? 

" Ofcourse I know. " He said shooting me a smile.

" Tyler, she is 14. She is off your limits. " Jenna said.

" Off my limits or in my limits I am not happy with the fact that she is not a fun... " Wow. He seems sad...  Am I the first one to resist on his charms?

" Really? The first girl thet resists to your charms! Even I couldn't look away when I discovered him! " This woman is reading my mind.  

Jenna continued.

" Sweetie, you must come to N.Y. for the weekend. "

" I never said yes... "

" So you are really rejecting a model job? " She says and I could hear the surprise in her voice.

" Well, it doesn't seem very appealing to me. I want to become a musician or an english teacer. " 

" But you have the whole package... " Tyler said a bit disapointed. 

" Where do you live? "

" Greece. "

" Can I speak to your mom? "

" She is sleeping... It's one o' clock here. "

" Oh... right... But give me your phone so I can call you tomorrow. "

" But I didn't actually accept... "

" We will just talk about it. After all I need to have your mom's approval. "

" Okay. It's 2310423690. "

 " We 'll call you tomorrow. "

" Wait. Before we hang up can I ask you something? Tyler said that you are looking for beutiful girls and I don't think I am exactly what you are looking for whether you believe it or not. My two best friends are much prettier than I am and one of them already wants to become a model. Would you mind to take a look at some pictures of them? You may like them. " 

" Look. " Jenna started. " I won't lie to you. We were searching for young models and we found three boys at your age and I just want one girl and I think that you already got the place but I promise yo that we will take a look at theme. "

" Thank you so much! " While I and Jenna were talking Tyler was just staring at me. He is weird.

" Goodbye sweetie, wait for our call. "

" Goodbe Selen. " Tyler said.

" Goodbye. I 'll be waiting. And don't forget the other girls. "

" Sure thing. " She said.

When we hung up I sent them the pictures. I hope they will like them too. I don't understand what they see in me. I know I am not ugly but I am normal , nothing more.

I ran to my moms bedroom and jumped in her bed. 

" Hey mom wake up! " Nothing.

" Mommmm we got robbed. "

" What? When? How? Are you ok? " Finally.

" Yes, I am fine. Don't worry nothing happened. I just wanted to wake you up. "

" Why? What time is it? "
" It is 1:30. "

" Why did you wake me up? "

" I have some news! "

" Tell me! " And I started telling her the story.

                               **************************************************

" What should I do? I mean you have to help me. If I say yes than we 'll have to move to N.Y. and everything will be new. You and dad will have to live your job... AAAA... This is so difficult. "

" Selen. Calm down. Whatever you choose me and dad are going to support you. " 

                         ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember the next chapter is going to be bigggg. I promise :)

Vote & Comment

** BehindPages **