Chapter 2-My Mate

Chapter 2

James P.O.V

I woke up early the next morning to check on Susan. I know I was horrible brother to her but she was still my sister.

I cracked the door to her bedroom open. Her room was empty, every thing was gone. "MOM, DAD, CHRIS COME HERE QUICK, SUSAN IS GONE" I ran into her room. Soon my parents and brother where in her room with me, seeing that all of her things were gone.

" What’s that on her bed" asked Chris pointing to the piece of paper on Susan’s bed. I quickly walked over to it and started to read it out loud

"Dear Family

I am doing what you’ve all wanted to do since I was born. I am leaving this world. I hope you can all live with the idea of that you caused me enough pain in my entire existence to kill myself. 

I hope you know that I always loved you.

Good Bye Forever."

By the time I had finished reading it my mom was in tears as my dad was holding her while trying to soothe her.

" I can’t believe my baby is going to kill her self. We are the worst parents ever" my dad said as he started to cry himself.

" We were such horrible brothers to her, we never stuck up for her when she needed us to. And now we will never get the chance to make it up to her. " Chris said as he sat looking out her window.

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed Tyler to tell him to come to the house.

Tyler’s P.O.V

 My phone ringing had woken me up. I reached for my phone on my side table and answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

Tyler: Hello?

James: Tyler! Susan ran away to kill herself. What do we do?

Tyler: We send out a search party for her to find her and stop for before she can kill her self.

James: But she wants to kill herself, she might have done it already.

Tyler: I don’t care we well find her. I well be over in 10 minutes

James: okay

I can’t believe MY MATE ran away. What have I done?

I ran to get dressed and booked it to James house. Once there I didn’t bother knocking I let my self in and sniffed out where James was. I found James his brother and his parents in a basically empty bedroom crying. Once James say me he walked over to me and handed me a piece of paper that looked like it had a note on it.

I read the note twice before it finally sunk in. My mate was gone and I may never see her again.  I started to cry as I felt my heart fall from my chest.