Chapter 1-Rejected

Hello my readers, i just want to say thank you again for being very understanding with me. I hope to have a new chapter every two weeks at the most. I have changed the main characters name .

i hope you enjoy this chapter, please feel free to comment and vote.  

Chapter 1

Susan’s P.O.V

" How could the elders hate me so much, that they mated me with you, a fat, ugly cow of a girl?" yelled my mate Tyler as he pushed me up against my locker.

  Tyler Martin was the Alpha of the Red Moon Pack. He was the most popular kid in school; He was very tall and had short black hair and piercing blue eyes and 17 years old. And he was also my mate. My name is Susan White I just turned 18 years old.  I’m 5'6 and have long greasy brown hair, I'm a little over weight, I also have grey eyes, and I am the girl that everyone bullies in school. In the pack everyone hates me and abuses me, even my older brother Chris he is 20 years old, he has short blonde hair and green eyes. Then there is my twin brother James he has blonde hair like Chris and grey eyes like me. My parents hate me; they make me feel worse then Cinderella. I always hoped that when I found my mate he would take me away from this place. I guess I was wrong.

"What are you saying?" I whispered as tears descended from my eyes

"I’m saying that I Tyler Gordon reject you!" Tyler yelled louder. My twin brother James then pulled me away from Tyler.

" What the hell do you think you are doing? No one will have to suffer and become your mate,” my twin yelled at me while shoving me in to his car to take me home. "God why cant you get it through your head, we all want you to fucking leave." He continued to yell at me as we arrived home.

I just ignored him the hole way home. The minute we pulled into the driveway I ran to the front door. When I walked into the hallway there stood my very angry father. My father was a tall man 6’6” and built like a semi truck. 

" What the hell is wrong with you? Tyler could never be your mate." My Father yelled while shaking from his anger. His dark green eyes staring daggers at me.

My mother thought it would be a good time to join in." you are too ugly to be loved by anyone. God I wish I never got pregnant with you" My mother had blonde hair and green eyes and about 6’ even. My brother looked like my father and I looked like my mother except 3 times fatter.

I just stared crying and ran to my room. I was done with this place; I couldn’t stand it here anymore I need to escape from this HELLHOLE. I started to throw all my clothes, and all of my electronics into a duffle bag. After everything was packed I wrote a note a suicide note to my family. I was going to make sure that they thought I was dead so that they would never try to look for me they would think I was dead and then I could maybe live a normal and happier life.

Dear Family and Pack

I am doing what you’ve all wanted to do since I was born. I am leaving this world. I hope you can all live with the idea of that you caused me enough pain in my entire existence to kill myself. 

I hope you know that I always loved you.

Good Bye Forever.

After finishing writing the note I left it on my bed. I then waited till every one went to bed before I snuck out of the house I knew that if someone caught me leaving that I would be dragged back. I ran down the long driveway to the cab that I had called for after I wrote the note.

The cab took me to the Airport. I quickly went to the front desk.

“When is the next possible flight to Key West Florida?” I asked the check in lady.

“ The next flight leaves at 5am.” She said as she brought the information up on the computer.

“I will take it.” I told the women as I took my secret bankcard out of my pocket. No one new I had this account, I was saving up for if I ever had to do something like this.  Once I got my card back I went through security with no difficulties. I boarded the plane and left the place I had called home for my whole life to head to a place where I could start fresh and no one would know about my past.

 Key West here I come.