*¢нαρтєя 3*

¢нαρтєя 3

*Knock*

A soft tap came from the other side of the door.

That's weird, Madame Diana just barges in.

I snuggled farther into the fluffy comforter. If she was gonna be nice there was no point in getting up. When did my bed get this comfy?

"Miss Daisy. The Queen has requested your presence." An old male voice came from the door.

Queen?

Memories of last night came back to me. I sprung up from the bed. The queen requested my presence?

"Okay thank you!" I called to the person on the other side.

"When you are ready, just take this hall down to the main stairs. The door on the right leads to the kitchen, the queen will be waiting for you there." With giving me directions, I heard footsteps lead away from the room.

I wiped the sleep away from my eyes. Heading into the attached bathroom, I turned on the sink and splashed my face. All feeling of falling asleep disappeared.

I took in my surroundings, the sink was a white glossy marble. The bath tub was huge, like a jacuzzi. The shower was one that rained down from the ceiling. And of course there was a toilet.

The vanity held a bunch of things, makeup, soaps, shampoos, conditioner, hair products, lotion and brushes. A little note card was placed next to these things. I picked it up and read it.

For you Daisy, a little thank you gift from me and the king. There are also clothes in the closet for you! Enjoy.

~Queen Isabella

"Awesome." I said out loud. I never had any of these things at the orphanage. Though I knew how most of these things worked because Madame Diana always had me help her with her hair and makeup.

I applied a little mascara and lip gloss, so I looked presentable. I pulled my naturally curly hair into a pony tail. I walked back into the bedroom and headed to the closet.

The closet was filled with clothes, pants, shorts, skirts, dresses, shirts, and blouses. Everything a teenage girl could ever want or need. Shoes of every type lines the floor of the closet.

I selected a nice black button up blouse, dark wash skinny jeans and a pair a nude 1 inch pumps. I would tackle the high heels later.

"Beth, time to get up Hun." I pulled the covers off the bed, only to find it empty. "Beth?" I called out. Wondering maybe she had gone into the bathroom when I was in the closet.

The bathroom was empty and so was the closet. I remember telling the queen we would share a room. Also going to sleep with Beth cuddled to my side. She was now no where to be found.

"Beth!" I screamed, panic taking over. I flung the door open and ran down the hall. I followed the older gentleman's directions, screaming her name the whole time.

Not carrying if I was in a castle, I flung the kitchen door open. Everyone in there jump and looked my way. I didn't care, my eyes zoned in on the little brunette. My legs cared me to where she was, sitting in a chair with a plate of cookies in front of her.

I plucked her off the chair into my arms, dispute her protested. I hugged her and swung her around. Happy to know that she was okay and nothing bad had happened to her.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." I squeezed her again.

"Sorry Daisy flower." She looked down, twirling her thumbs.