Chapter 29

Kayla Pov

After big j drop me off I went to my room to see king laying down in my bed.

Me:what do you want

Him:I want you back

Me:we'll not go happen

Him:Kayla it's was a mistake

Me:you did it not me so get out I'm done go find a new girl cause kayla smith anit bout to be played so get the fuck out my face

He sighed and get up and left I turned on the tv to watch me some life time movies and ate my food and fell asleep .

King Pov

Mann yall I fucked up with Kayla and she pregnant why did that girl have to give me head Lawwddddddd . I just gotta prove to a way to get back but she so damn stubborn . Ima going to show her if it takes forever. I just gotta get through school and everything else . Ima just plan some big shit watch. Ima king sanio and I always get what I want.

Kayla daddy Pov

I know she pregnant and ima happy need some girls all thesr damn boys getting on my nerve with all that damn drama they have more drama than girls . But ima planning something to get her mama back doe cause she was my Bonnie and I'm old and lonely. I need someone to love me like she did . It's hard without her. Kayla birthday coming up she about to be 18 so it's Finns be big.

Next day

Kayla Pov

I'm going to my doctor to see what's up with these baby's . I got up put on a leather skirt with my gammas and a black Versace shirt. I put on some diamond studs and put my hair in a high bun .i grab my purse phone and keys and went down stairs and saw king . Why the hell he keep popping up every damn where .

Me: how may I help you

Him:I'm going to the doctor with you

I wasn't in the mood to argue I just went to get something out the kitchen but I was nuthin that I like .

Me:we taking my car or yours

Him:mines

I walked out the house with him behind me I locked the house up and got in his Bugatti . He stop by McDonald and got me some food and the lady was being thirsty I would say something but he not my man shit I don't care . I ate my food on the way there . I got to the doctor office and say.......

Y'all like my update

Finally update